new touch profiles please

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
mic83

new touch profiles please

Post by mic83 »

Would bei nice ich you could help me by Hitman Sniper and WoT. Cannot geht them properly working. Thanks
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: new touch profiles please

Post by zulu99 »

mic83 wrote:Would bei nice ich you could help me by Hitman Sniper and WoT. Cannot geht them properly working. Thanks
soon i will publish a profile.
But if you have questions, let me know.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
mic83

Post by mic83 »

That's perfect. I also tried 300 and Walking dead no man's Land with Limited success thx
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

mic83 wrote:That's perfect. I also tried 300 and Walking dead no man's Land with Limited success thx
For Walking dead no man's Land i already made a video and shared profile:
https://youtu.be/wpvMliB8UxA

Also for WoT:
https://youtu.be/GM9GVFKZ2Pc

And this is Hitman Sniper that i made for you:
https://youtu.be/1DfKWLAViIA

you know what is the touch mouse and how to use it ?
http://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
mic83

Post by mic83 »

well I think that I know how it works. But touch mouse with PS4 controller is for me not properly working. I run both server and client on the same device. I am nut sure what I am doing wrong.

How are WOT and walking dead named in gdrive? or is it generic touchmouse? thanks again
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

mic83 wrote:well I think that I know how it works. But touch mouse with PS4 controller is for me not properly working. I run both server and client on the same device. I am nut sure what I am doing wrong.

How are WOT and walking dead named in gdrive? or is it generic touchmouse? thanks again
WoT suppoort controllers, therefore without gamepad2touch in Client setting. Like a normal controller.

for Walking dead you can load the generic touch mouse.

The touch mouse should work also with your ps4 controller when you use droidmoteIME.

One of the functionalities that you can do with the droidmoteIME is to run on the same android device both the Client and the Server and connect via the loopback address 127.0.0.1

In this way you can use the touch profiles of DroidMote to play multi touch games also with an hardware controller connected directly to the Android TV box.

When you have an hardware controller connected directly to the Android Box and you use the droidmoteIME, you can control the Mouse or the Touch Mouse with the right stick of your hardware controller and click with the Left Trigger. Very useful because when you play with multi touch games, you can do everything with the hardware controller, also Mouse or Touch Mouse and because you can have also the normal controller mode in combination with a Mouse or Touch Mouse on every app.

To switch between mouse mode and normal mode, you can press the START button of your hardware controller.

When you are in mouse mode, if you have previously selected a touch profile, you can switch between Mouse and Touch Mouse, by pressing the R2 button of your hardware controller.

When you are in mouse mode, if you have previously selected a touch profile, you can switch between Gamepad2Touch and normal Controller mode, by pressing the ThumbR button of your hardware controller.

To switch between input method editors ( IME ) you can long press on the keyboard icon of DroidMote Client, press the X button of the hardware controller or from Android settings.

http://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm#droidmoteIME
mic83

Post by mic83 »

I am still Not sure what I am doing wrong with WoT. I did everything what you described but I have two big thumbs in the Screen and cannot Start...
mic83

Post by mic83 »

Thanks a lot for Hitman!!!!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

mic83 wrote:I am still Not sure what I am doing wrong with WoT. I did everything what you described but I have two big thumbs in the Screen and cannot Start...
Maybe the game changed something in the updates.
i will test in the next days.
But before, test only with the soft controller on phone. Without gamepad2touch in default controller mode.
mic83

Post by mic83 »

OK I tried WoT again in different ways without ans success. So I Hope that you can find a solution. THX