[ROM][Full Android Marshmallow for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: [ROM][Full Android Marshmallow for Shield TV][v.1.2]

Post by zulu99 »

Zacharybinx34 wrote:I figured out that Youtube (android tv version) won't work if you have xposed with the youtube adblock enabled. Disable that, and it works again.
With full Android the alternative to block ADS are infinite. We don't have onboard Android TV that is a cage for trained monkeys.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Look this game have a wonderful graphic and is very nice.
With full Android we can !

https://youtu.be/pGIeLvbcxAM
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
calaiou

Post by calaiou »

good game apparently ! ! ! and once again thanks for this rom... im good . I buy two air mouse but no stable , and with droidmote is good! I dont know if with remote in bluetooth is good, i wanted more another simpl remote but...
Respect for alls , im with google trad.
Zacharybinx34

Post by Zacharybinx34 »

Any idea why I can't see the full contents of my internal drive from recovery? I'm trying to update xposed and I can't see my downloads folder.

Also, what do you recommend for ad blocking for all programs? Adblock in xposed won't run.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Zacharybinx34 wrote:Any idea why I can't see the full contents of my internal drive from recovery? I'm trying to update xposed and I can't see my downloads folder.

Also, what do you recommend for ad blocking for all programs? Adblock in xposed won't run.
i'm not the TWRP recovery developer, but i imagine that you have the 500GB Shile TV and you don't have the last TWRP for Marshmallow, or because you enabled the sdcard as internal memory. If you enabled sdcard as internal memory you can'access it from recovery. Put the update in an USB flash drive to solve.

Something like webguard app in google play, a special vpn that block all ip that produce ads
Zacharybinx34

Post by Zacharybinx34 »

zulu99 wrote:
Zacharybinx34 wrote:Any idea why I can't see the full contents of my internal drive from recovery? I'm trying to update xposed and I can't see my downloads folder.

i'm not the TWRP recovery developer, but i imagine that you have the 500GB Shile TV and you don't have the last TWRP for Marshmallow, or because you enabled the sdcard as internal memory. If you enabled sdcard as internal memory you can'access it from recovery. Put the update in an USB flash drive to solve.

Something like webguard app in google play, a special vpn that block all ip that produce ads
16 gb with adoptable storage. I think that's messing it up.

So what ad blocker do you use?

Also, any ideas about this random Kodi "waiting for external storage" error I get that is only fixed with a restart?

Thanks!!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Zacharybinx34 wrote:
zulu99 wrote:

16 gb with adoptable storage. I think that's messing it up.

So what ad blocker do you use?

Also, any ideas about this random Kodi "waiting for external storage" error I get that is only fixed with a restart?

Thanks!!
I never had this problem with Kodi, i think is related how you configured the sdcard as internal storage.
On the full Android firmware external storage as internal work very well but in some apps is not supported.

For ad blocker i use adblock plus for Android and i active Webguard only when i need it, not active by default because at startup can create problems.

Usually i block ads only on web.
calaiou

Post by calaiou »

hello zulu, one more qestion.., when i instaled your rom , i forgot make a factory reset.
i was on the stock shield rom marshmalow
, you think is going to be a problem
sorry for my novice
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

calaiou wrote:hello zulu, one more qestion.., when i instaled your rom , i forgot make a factory reset.
i was on the stock shield rom marshmalow
, you think is going to be a problem
sorry for my novice
If you used the command fastbooot -w not problem, is the same thing. If no, you have old data of Android TV apps that interfere with the new apps installed.
calaiou

Post by calaiou »

thanks zulu, so if i understand the day you make a update, i dont write fastboot -w
sorry and thanks mr.Zulu