[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
ziggy

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.7]

Post by ziggy »

Hello. I received the console regenerated by NVIDIA because it was still under warranty. now I have another problem. when I load the original restore 7.1.0 in the procedure everything works except the fastboot command oem dtbname. it gives me error: no file or directory of this type. if I do a reboot it stays still at the written nvidia. any suggestions
hugh a

Post by hugh a »

at this point i have no complaints with 1.5 OREO other than my fetish to what to update , i think you did a great job with oreo version 1.5
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

hugh a wrote:at this point i have no complaints with 1.5 OREO other than my fetish to what to update , i think you did a great job with oreo version 1.5
Personally, before a serious Oreo from Nvidia, i will stay on full Android Nougat.

Today i tested intesly full Android Nougat and i loved again my Shield TV that in last times was abandoned to take dust.

As many of you know, with my shield tv i create video of my gameplay with droidmote, because for every video i share the touch profiles for controller on phone and for hardware controller.

Mainly the Shield TV for me is a tool that must run everything Android offer and in the fastest and better way.

With Oreo, i can't produce video well, many games are not compatible, mouse not work well, many tool to record gameplay fail and many others problems. I can't lose my time with something that not work well. My work with droidmote, games and apps, are for all Android devices and i need the king of the Android devices to create samples on how to do things.

If the king became the worst Android device in my house, i must solve because my work must continue.

Therefore before Nvidia don't use recent Android source code, for me the Oreo on Shield TV is just GARBAGE.

Just as confirmation of my words, this is a gameplay that i made today and in this video you can see Nougat in action.
I made the video without stress and with the device responsive and fast while recording.

https://youtu.be/r2FwsgR-Jak

P.S.
The two best Oreo 8.1 firmwares that i use currently are the Android x86 rc2 and Oreo 8.1 on my Samsung Galaxy S8+
So also Oreo can be good if the source code used is recent and is not a beta published by Google and aborted in less than 2 months !
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
hugh a

Post by hugh a »

im not a developer or a gamer but i do like to theme and found substratum works well with oreo 1.5 and i got nova so at least your made one of us happy
ziggy

Post by ziggy »

As I had written a little more on the console I was stuck in the loading phase to the written nvidia, both in bringing it to android stock and both android oreo full. I lost a lot of time and at the end when I almost broke the ..... ..... I read the procedure of Zulu downgrade and I try that too, and here is the console turn on standard with Nougat that runs beautifully. now seen all the pull and spring that I have spent for 2 weeks now in staying with the console not working, send it in assistance (the warranty expired after 2 days ...) receive it and hacking and then see it again blocked, I'm sorry to admit it but from now on it is and remains so. I will continue to follow you here but to put your hands on it again you will not talk about it. hahaha! Thanks Zulu.
hugh a

Post by hugh a »

ziggy wrote:As I had written a little more on the console I was stuck in the loading phase to the written nvidia, both in bringing it to android stock and both android oreo full. I lost a lot of time and at the end when I almost broke the ..... ..... I read the procedure of Zulu downgrade and I try that too, and here is the console turn on standard with Nougat that runs beautifully. now seen all the pull and spring that I have spent for 2 weeks now in staying with the console not working, send it in assistance (the warranty expired after 2 days ...) receive it and hacking and then see it again blocked, I'm sorry to admit it but from now on it is and remains so. I will continue to follow you here but to put your hands on it again you will not talk about it. hahaha! Thanks Zulu.
i was able to install all 7 version of zully99 full android oreo and never broke my device , for some its best to stay on stock ATV version
ziggy

Post by ziggy »

hugh a wrote:
ziggy wrote:As I had written a little more on the console I was stuck in the loading phase to the........
i was able to install all 7 version of zully99 full android oreo and never broke my device , for some its best to stay on stock ATV version
now that you have delighted me with your pearls of wisdom, I sleep better. thank you! :D
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

FULL ANDROID is the best thing that can happen to NVIDIA SHIELD TV and the work of Zulu has been the best for a long time but what I do not like is that it has REMOVED the SHIELD Game Mapper in its most recent version when it is only for play PUBG MOBILE and does not present any threat to DROIDMOTE if it is what Zulu99 some time thought, DroidMote does not have support for MOUSE and it is very uncomfortable to play PUBG MOBILE with DroidMote unlike SHIELD Game mapper, I think it should be left in FULL ANDROID already that only works for PUBG MOBILE and for the other games we will use DroidMote
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

Zulu99, please, I need you to tell me how to get back to FULL ANDROID NOUGAT, oreo has brought me too many problems in the advancement of my YouTube channel where by the way I have enough time to give DroidMote support, I have perceived the same problems as you with OREO and I need NOUGAT FULL ANDROID, please, back is a mess and I already tried it without success because the boot does not let go back, please HELP!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Andro.Gamer wrote:Zulu99, please, I need you to tell me how to get back to FULL ANDROID NOUGAT, oreo has brought me too many problems in the advancement of my YouTube channel where by the way I have enough time to give DroidMote support, I have perceived the same problems as you with OREO and I need NOUGAT FULL ANDROID, please, back is a mess and I already tried it without success because the boot does not let go back, please HELP!
The procedure that i used is this, just few posts before:

blob is the bootloader, attention on this. You can brick the device if you use a blob that is not for your device.

https://www.videomap.it/forum/viewtopic ... =390#p8204
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto