[ROM][Full Android Marshmallow for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: [ROM][Full Android Marshmallow for Shield TV][v.1.2]

Post by zulu99 »

romulian wrote:Will v.1.3 update in connection with the release of 3.1.0?
You can install full Android also over 3.1 stock firmware.
In the 3.1 stock firmware there are small changes made for Android TV, not necessary for full Android.

Full Android is also more updated of stock 3.1 firmware because i included AOSP source code of android 6.0.1

Actually full Android 1.2 works 10000 times better than 3.1 stock firmware.
I have two shield tv to make comparisons.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
meksis

Post by meksis »

zulu99, I am glad that the topic is now alive again. Thank you for your firmware. This is the best that you can come up with for our set-top box)) Sorry my English.
NVIDIA SHIELD TV 2015 - Full Android Nougat v.1.4 by zulu99
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Download and general infos

Post by zulu99 »

meksis wrote:zulu99, I am glad that the topic is now alive again. Thank you for your firmware. This is the best that you can come up with for our set-top box)) Sorry my English.
many thanks for your support.

Without doubt full Android Marshmallow is many times better than Android TV, but for the work on this firmware unfortunately i attract a lot of envy that create me problems.

But i resist and go ahead. I'm here to support everyone and to update the firmware steadily following your suggestions.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Dramosith

Post by Dramosith »

ok i am back now :)
Sonoma

Post by Sonoma »

Thank you for continuing support.

I still use xda and will be sure to update my signature in support of Full Android+Droidmote. I will also probably add something nice about the stupid ads on XDA and their annoying why Ads campaign... :/ Errr.

Thanks again.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Sonoma wrote:Thank you for continuing support.

I still use xda and will be sure to update my signature in support of Full Android+Droidmote. I will also probably add something nice about the stupid ads on XDA and their annoying why Ads campaign... :/ Errr.

Thanks again.
Thanks, i need this messages to continue my work.
Unfortunately xda forum closed all my threads ( that i made with many sacrifices ), but xda can still earn with ADS on my posts.
I not published in xda an app, but a firmware FREE for everyone.
Xda write to me that if i want sponsorize an app i must create also a free version.
The problem is that in the thread i published a FREE firmware and not an app. The administrators of xda are not serious persons.

But i'm happy that now i can write here, in this way we don't have impositions and limitations.
ikgarcia

Post by ikgarcia »

Hi Zulu:

I am also back.

I dont understand why the xda Developes have closed all your threads but we will speaking here.

I am very glad that you continue giving support here because your followers follow your work and dont follow the xda website.

Ciao and you are the best without your rom the shield not be the same.
Sonoma

Post by Sonoma »

True.
Anyway to provide time limited or x amount of uses free trial version? Something that allows a quick check to see how it works then an option to purchase it. Since you provide free profiles for many games the trial could start right after the template is loaded.

This would appease certain parties.

Either way keep up the great work. I have changed my signature. I will promote it as long as aloud.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Sonoma wrote:True.
Anyway to provide time limited or x amount of uses free trial version? Something that allows a quick check to see how it works then an option to purchase it. Since you provide free profiles for many games the trial could start right after the template is loaded.

This would appease certain parties.

Either way keep up the great work. I have changed my signature. I will promote it as long as aloud.
The problem is the nature of an android app that is crackkabble in very easy way.

But your request is not a big problem usually, because Google Play give you a good period of time, maybe also more than 24 hours, to test an app and request an automatic refund. But i extend the period to 48 hours with an email, after the trial of Google.

Apart this, DroidMote work very well, especially on devices that i have as test device. I have many amlogic and rockchip android tv box, some samsung phones included my galaxy s6 and others galaxy s3, a nexus 7 2013, shield tv and nexus player. I can simulate quite all conditions.

As problem an user can have only something in his config that not work well. For example a bad local area network config, insufficient wifi signal if connected in wifi and not in ethernet, a no-brand chinese phone with a bad touch screen or a defective wifi module, some interferences on devices and wifi caused from some bad chinese wireless receiver. But if you have a sufficient wifi signal and a decent client, all work very well. Apart that if you don't have a router, or you want create a point to point connection, you can activate also the hotspot portable of one device and connect the second to the first. Internet can be also the 4G of phone shared to shield tv when you are out of your house and if you want you can use also the bluetooth tethering. Anyway all is possible, especially if you know many things. For users that not know, i'm here to assist and help.

The important fact that i want with DroidMote, is that an users are able to do on TV all that android can offer in very simple way. And is a good alternative for an hardware controller also for games, expecially for touch only games.

If an user is under 18 and don't have a credit card / paypal / phone credit to buy in google play, is not a problem. He can contact me via email and i will send a promotion code valid for some months.

I'm at full disposal, i invented DroidMote to help users, save money for buy many hardware input devices and to have an all in one input device capable also of multi touch.

For this reason i say, fuck off xda, apart that the full Android firware is FREE and very usable also without droidmote.

But if someone want force me to talk about Android on TV and not talk also about DroidMote, this person is crazy, because with DroidMote you can always solve problems the normally you can't. i made it to solve problems, after all.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

I like to test and experiment everything with others users of this thread, for this reason you can request me to test also various configs and solve problems on specific apps on this firmware. Together we can create a better way to have Android on TV. And why not, in some cases we can also understand the something is not possible. But the important fact is to reason and solve together.