Site Admin

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.4]

Post by zulu99 »

Andro.Gamer wrote:
zulu99 wrote:
It's time to celebrate full Android Oreo
:lol:
Youtube Vanced on Shield Android TV
Android TV sucks, unleash the power of your Android box with a complete Android version and DroidMote.
I like to say: "Fuck off Google" with my videos. Is my preferite SPORT !
P.S.
But is also true that if Google create "walled gardens" like Android TV is because is forced by the Majors......
Hi Zulu99, in your recent YT video I left you a question, how do you record the internal audio in your videos with FULL ANDROID OREO? Your answer would help me a lot. I have FULL ANDROID OREO v1.4 and DroidMote which I use in SHIELD TABLET K1 for my SHIELD TV
I use an external usb sound card. With a cable that connect mic to output. A loop
You can buy one also for few dollars.

Is the best way to record audio also if should be possible to found some apps that can record internal audio with root
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

zulu99 wrote:
Andro.Gamer wrote:
zulu99 wrote:
It's time to celebrate full Android Oreo
:lol:
Youtube Vanced on Shield Android TV
Android TV sucks, unleash the power of your Android box with a complete Android version and DroidMote.
I like to say: "Fuck off Google" with my videos. Is my preferite SPORT !
P.S.
But is also true that if Google create "walled gardens" like Android TV is because is forced by the Majors......
Hi Zulu99, in your recent YT video I left you a question, how do you record the internal audio in your videos with FULL ANDROID OREO? Your answer would help me a lot. I have FULL ANDROID OREO v1.4 and DroidMote which I use in SHIELD TABLET K1 for my SHIELD TV
I use an external usb sound card. With a cable that connect mic to output. A loop
You can buy one also for few dollars.

Is the best way to record audio also if should be possible to found some apps that can record internal audio with root
THANK YOU for answering, I have not had any luck finding an app that requires root and allows you to record the screen with the internal audio.
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

Zulu99, A few days ago I sent you a private message, did you read it? because you have not answered me, regards :|
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Andro.Gamer wrote:Zulu99, A few days ago I sent you a private message, did you read it? because you have not answered me, regards :|
no i'm sorry, write to me to the email that you see in droidmote app.

When i'm not full present and at full disposal means that i'm lost in solving some problems.... sorry
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

I lost an entire day, but i found another and better solution to fix the problem that Magisk forget granted permissions.
This happen only on Shield TV and few other devices because on Shield TV the defaul sqlite journalmode is set to WAL

added to second post.

# Root required #

Open the file /system/build.prop with a text editor

Add this line:

Code: Select all

debug.sqlite.journalmode=DISABLE
Delete the files:

/data/adb/magisk.db
/data/adb/magisk.db-wal
Reboot.
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

zulu99 wrote:
Andro.Gamer wrote:Zulu99, A few days ago I sent you a private message, did you read it? because you have not answered me, regards :|
no i'm sorry, write to me to the email that you see in droidmote app.

When i'm not full present and at full disposal means that i'm lost in solving some problems.... sorry
Ok 8-)
Stecknight

Post by Stecknight »

zulu99 wrote:
Stecknight wrote:Hi all,

Have to say that I'm very happy with new android oreo but I would like to ask for your help.

Everytime I reboot my SATV on the start DroidMote server asks me permission to access the root, is that normal since I select "Forever".

The second issue is my shield gamepad that is losing the connectivity with the box every time and I have to pair again. Most of the times the gamepad led starts blinking and I have to reboot and take the ethernet cable (it continue working through usb cable).

Can you please give some help.
No, this is not normal. I suggest to reinstall the last full Android Oreo firmware and wipe with fastboot -w
Maybe was a bad installation or something incompatible with Oreo that you installed.

A reinstall for sure will solve your problem.

I know that magisk have this problem that some time forget granted permissions, but to solve assign root permission to DroidMote as first app.
Assign root permissions to DroidMote before all other apps.

Otherwise

Magisk -> Settings -> Automatic Response -> Grant
Is not a big problem since when an app request root there is also a toast notification that alert you.
Gamepad Issue resolved: turn on and off airplane mode, turn on WiFi and reboot SATV. Voilà my box started detecting Bluetooth accessories again. Hope it will someone with the same issue.

About the grant permissions I did what you suggested and it worked as well. Thank you very much.
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

I have found Bugs recently in Full Android V1.4

I use an app called MITELE where I see a series called LA QUE AVECINA, with Full Android the video is finalized every so often and a message appears RESUME VIDEO OR START AGAIN, the other error that also happened to me with NOUGAT FULL V1.5 is that with YOUTUBE FOR ANDROID TV every so often PAUSE alone, I went back to the stock firmware to try and these 2 apps go perfectly!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Andro.Gamer wrote:I have found Bugs recently in Full Android V1.4

I use an app called MITELE where I see a series called LA QUE AVECINA, with Full Android the video is finalized every so often and a message appears RESUME VIDEO OR START AGAIN, the other error that also happened to me with NOUGAT FULL V1.5 is that with YOUTUBE FOR ANDROID TV every so often PAUSE alone, I went back to the stock firmware to try and these 2 apps go perfectly!
Is the shit Nvidia Controller 2017 bluetooth that when resume from sleep send a pause event. Is not a problem of the firmware.
Nvidia controllers are GARBAGE, you are reading well.
On stock firmware this not happen because this bug is managed in different way. But the bug is still present.

Anyway to solve this problem,

You need root

1. navigate to system/usr/keychars/ using any file explorer
2. edit the file Generic.kcm
3. search for "BUTTON_15"
4. edit the lines as seen below

Change this:

key BUTTON_15 {
base: fallback DPAD_CENTER
} 
To this:

key BUTTON_15 {
base: none
}
Moisessilveira33

Post by Moisessilveira33 »

I have done all procedure like this in the second ad its copied the files lib into the folder verb and then I installed the apk and then I updated by the play store the nvidia games but it does not enter mark nvidia games stopped, and I can not even put the account of nvidia games