[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
willcz1

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.7]

Post by willcz1 »

zulu99 wrote:
I don't have the audio bug.
Have you tested with with a different TV ?

why would it be my tv? Ive been running full android since marshmellow and never had this audio issue. I think thats like me saying to you "Its your full android rom causing the scrolling bug" lol
willcz1

Post by willcz1 »

greystash wrote:Can you say which other launchers support mouse drag&drop except pixel launcher? I tried some besides nova but didn't find any other
this fixed the icons staying highlighted on the homescreen as you switched between pages.
Zulu you should at this to page 1.

tap hold homescreen to bring homescreen settings __ tap home settings icon___ tap theme____ change theme to default from automatic

You know something else that happen when I did the above my shield was finally entering sleep mode which wasnt happening before the above change LOL. So this restored my sleep setting when adjusting sleep setting did nothing from shield tv settings menu.

JEEZ
mfkG

Post by mfkG »

hello

i installed the rom in this thread, like in the description (atleast i thought so). but now on every start i get this "cant verify ... lock bootloader" warning? anyway i can get rid of this annoyance? i tried reflash (with/without magiskboot.img), factoryreset, but i have no clue what to do to get this away.

for any help, thanks in advance
greystash

Post by greystash »

I have an issue with Netflix app. If I switch the frame rate to 23,97 or 25hz it doesn't show me 4k playback. With 50/60 hz it will. Have the latest 6.00 version

Has anyone else experience this?
davebytes

Post by davebytes »

greystash wrote:I have an issue with Netflix app. If I switch the frame rate to 23,97 or 25hz it doesn't show me 4k playback. With 50/60 hz it will. Have the latest 6.00 version

Normal netflix for SATV I believe checks for >=50hz for enabling UHD support. so if you force the device to sub-50 BEFORE running it once, it won't offer UHD. You may find that running it once at 50/60, then changing to 24, might work for you.
hugh a

Post by hugh a »

greystash wrote:I have an issue with Netflix app. If I switch the frame rate to 23,97 or 25hz it doesn't show me 4k playback. With 50/60 hz it will. Have the latest 6.00 version

mine functions the same, no 4k at 23.97 ,cant say that its an issue
greystash

Post by greystash »

davebytes wrote:

Normal netflix for SATV I believe checks for >=50hz for enabling UHD support. so if you force the device to sub-50 BEFORE running it once, it won't offer UHD. You may find that running it once at 50/60, then changing to 24, might work for you.
No, unfortunately this doesn't help. If I change framerate to 24hz and switch back to opened Netflix the possible solution will be set to HD immediately. I have ask another person about this issue and on stock this doesn't happen

Have you tried on your own?
iamthexfader

Post by iamthexfader »

Dear zulu,

Can you test Ragnarok M Eternal Love using Full Android ROM + droidmote? I can't get pass initial announcement screen using normal mouse nor touchmouse/gamepad2touch.

Thank you.

Update: i got it working by using lineage touch profile and touchmouse enabled.
ziggy

Post by ziggy »

Hi everyone. This problem has just happened and I look for solutions: while I was using the console version 16 giga 2015 I totally clogged the internal memory with files taken from the internet, the console gave me a message that I could not read because in that very moment I was clicking with the mouse on the screen, at this point it is turned off and restarted but no longer starts, remains in the loading phase where there are the circles and other colored shapes before the writing android, and no longer starts. I joined fastboot mode and tried all the options one at a time but I did not solve it. Any solution? In the worst case I'll have to reload the image file ...
PLAY911

Post by PLAY911 »

ziggy wrote:Hi everyone. This problem has just happened and I look for solutions: while I was using the console version 16 giga 2015 I totally clogged the internal memory with files taken from the internet, the console gave me a message that I could not read because in that very moment I was clicking with the mouse on the screen, at this point it is turned off and restarted but no longer starts, remains in the loading phase where there are the circles and other colored shapes before the writing android, and no longer starts. I joined fastboot mode and tried all the options one at a time but I did not solve it. Any solution? In the worst case I'll have to reload the image file ...
try this
fastboot -w