[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
Midjet76

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Post by Midjet76 »

Hi Mogster
As per my last message all up and running. Had to wipe again as I hadn't seen guide for getting usb ssd to work as wasn't being seen etc.
Droidmote works but currently using a logitech keyboard.
Internet was down to location, works fine in same room as router.
Just one question now. While using either Plex or Morpheus to stream either local or Internet based stuff, I noticed the navigation and status bars appearing at random times along with the softwares play and pause buttons randomly appearing from time to time. Any ideas what might cause this.
Now running on full android oreo v1.5. On SATV 2017 box. Magisk working correctly. And USB ssd also accessible as external storage. Cheers
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

Until you took into account my request, it was very necessary to add the DPAD for a long time, it was mandatory and indispensable, thanks once more for your excellent work!!!!!!
Grigori

Post by Grigori »

zulu99 wrote:
Grigori wrote:fastboot -w desn't work for me

update fastboot and download the official gogole version

https://developer.android.com/studio/re ... form-tools
I did that and it worked.

1. fastboot erase userdata
2. fastboot erase cache
3. fastboot reboot
Mogster

Post by Mogster »

Midjet76 wrote:Hi Mogster
As per my last message all up and running. Had to wipe again as I hadn't seen guide for getting usb ssd to work as wasn't being seen etc.
Just one question now. While using either Plex or Morpheus to stream either local or Internet based stuff, I noticed the navigation and status bars appearing at random times along with the softwares play and pause buttons randomly appearing from time to time. Any ideas what might cause this.
Now running on full android oreo v1.5. On SATV 2017 box. Magisk working correctly. And USB ssd also accessible as external storage. Cheers
Glad to hear it. The only thing I can think of is if the Shield TV is receiving input such as a keyboard or controller button press. Next time you watch a movie, you could try turning off your keyboard or disconnecting Droidmote and see if that helps.
baba996

Post by baba996 »

Are you guys able to login into nvidia games with google or nvidia account?
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

Version 1.5 has a severe problem with the installation of heavy games such as RESIDENT EVIL 5, I have installed this firmware 3 times cleanly and I have tried trying to install the game in SHIELD TV 2017's own memory or on the hard disk assigned as system memory , there is no way, the same thing happens with games of the same caliber as METAL GEAR RISING
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Mogster wrote:
Glad to hear it. The only thing I can think of is if the Shield TV is receiving input such as a keyboard or controller button press. Next time you watch a movie, you could try turning off your keyboard or disconnecting Droidmote and see if that helps.
i wrote the solution in second post and i wrote this millions times.

is the shit nvidia controller that cause this problem because when resume from sleep send a dpad center event. but you can solve reading the second post.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Andro.Gamer wrote:Version 1.5 has a severe problem with the installation of heavy games such as RESIDENT EVIL 5, I have installed this firmware 3 times cleanly and I have tried trying to install the game in SHIELD TV 2017's own memory or on the hard disk assigned as system memory , there is no way, the same thing happens with games of the same caliber as METAL GEAR RISING
After your post i installed METAL GEAR RISING from Google PLay ( i bought this game last year ) and downloaded the other 4GB from the game itself

installed in the internal storage.

It work without problems.

I don't understand what is your problem. what happen in your device ?

I have full Android Oreo 1.5
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Midjet76

Post by Midjet76 »

zulu99 wrote:
Mogster wrote:
i wrote the solution in second post and i wrote this millions times.

is the shit nvidia controller that cause this problem because when resume from sleep send a dpad center event. but you can solve reading the second post.
Sorry Zulu99
Must've missed that bit, I have read practically all of the posts especially the early ones.
Ah, just checked, missed it because it didn't quite describe what I was getting, I'm sure it will solve it though. Thanks again.
ziggy

Post by ziggy »

sorry if I go off the subject but I would like to expand the storage space of the model console 2015 16g full oreo with a microsd large but mostly with excellent performance reading and writing. I could not find a compatibility list and maximum read and write values supported. I prefer to expand the space with the microsd because I have the console mounted behind the TV and the same is hanging on the wall so little space for external accessories and difficult to reach if not with a ladder. some advice?