[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
studywes

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.7]

Post by studywes »

Hi,

Thank you for job, this firmware look like amazing!Before installing, i need to know if with this custom i can use all app/emulator like the original nvidia firmware??
Is it possible to revert and come back to the original firmware?

Thank you for answer
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

studywes wrote:Hi,

Thank you for job, this firmware look like amazing!Before installing, i need to know if with this custom i can use all app/emulator like the original nvidia firmware??
Is it possible to revert and come back to the original firmware?

Thank you for answer
You can do everything that you can do with stock firmware and logically with a complete Android version you can do much more.

And sure you can turn back when you want.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
MickG

Post by MickG »

Hi mates, thanks for this amazing peace of art, and thanks for your hard job as well.
I have a small problem, everything goes as it should except, Kodi 17.6 64 bit, screen calibration..Screen doesn't fit, and cannot be calibrated to fit the screen(Samsung 55)in System-Display-calibration--any suggestion mates??
thanks in advance and cheers
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

MickG wrote:Hi mates, thanks for this amazing peace of art, and thanks for your hard job as well.
I have a small problem, everything goes as it should except, Kodi 17.6 64 bit, screen calibration..Screen doesn't fit, and cannot be calibrated to fit the screen(Samsung 55)in System-Display-calibration--any suggestion mates??
if i remember well, you should have the overscan app. you acn access it from android tv settings.

in full android you have normal android settings and android tv settings.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
MickG

Post by MickG »

Hi again mate,thanks for answering,but i have not Android TV settings, only Android settings......only me or....?
Thank you very much for your help.
Cheers and respect
Sealwolfy

Post by Sealwolfy »

I have the same problem. It said use arrow keys to adjust but pressing all the keys on your game pad or remote does not do anything.
MickG wrote:Hi again mate,thanks for answering,but i have not Android TV settings, only Android settings......only me or....?
Thank you very much for your help.
Cheers and respect
ziggy

Post by ziggy »

PLAY911 wrote:
ziggy wrote:Hi everyone. This problem has just happened and I look for solutions: while I was using the console version 16 giga 2015 I totally clogged the internal memory with files taken from the internet, the console gave me a message that I could not read because in that very moment I was clicking with the mouse on the screen, at this point it is turned off and restarted but no longer starts, remains in the loading phase where there are the circles and other colored shapes before the writing android, and no longer starts. I joined fastboot mode and tried all the options one at a time but I did not solve it. Any solution? In the worst case I'll have to reload the image file ...
try this
fastboot -w

It worked! Thank you! The console now starts normally, now I re-record everything I had and in the meantime I bought a micro sd 128 so as not to have the same problem. Thanks again, I had not thought of this solution.
;)
bpman14

Post by bpman14 »

MickG wrote:Hi mates, thanks for this amazing peace of art, and thanks for your hard job as well.
Go to settings app with grey gear emblem not the teal box with gear, it will open setting on right side of screen, go to Display&Sound, advanced settings , adjust for overscan. You should be able to adjust to tv screen from there.
MickG

Post by MickG »

No joy mate,have done that already,stil black space( 3 cm bottom and 3cm on the right side ONLY,left and upper sides are OK)....making me crazy...
Anyways thanks for help.
greystash

Post by greystash »

Which kodi resolution in settings do you have? Do you have the black space only with kodi or in general?