Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Post by zulu99 »

Why wait for this little stuff ?

In first post 1.3 version

fixed keyboard and replaced the default launcher with aosp launcher3
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Stevie G

Post by Stevie G »

Hi zulu

I updated my 2015 16gb shield now and i have the version 7.0.2(29.10.175.21)
Am i still able to use your Full Android Rom v.1.3

In your posts you mentioned version 7.0.1
Does it really matters or not and can i continue flashing.

Thanks
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

NVIDIA has just released what appears to be the OREAL FINAL version, it is reaching many people, it no longer says PREVIEW, it simply says UPGRADE 7.0 and it has reached everyone, including those who were not registered in the BETA, now we must wait for Android Full v1.4 these days?
milkybar1983

Post by milkybar1983 »

all flashed and working except for gtting rid of nav bar

none of the build.prop editors work on this rom and I can't get to the file via file explorers

Isn't there and app like tile root that does it?

edit: got it working, reinstalled magisk using magisk manager then edited with solid explorer
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

The 7.0.2 is the same copy of 7.0.1, in case something changed we can build also another full Android version without problems.

Let me know if in Android TV 7.0.2 you see something new.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

zulu99 wrote:The 7.0.2 is the same copy of 7.0.1, in case something changed we can build also another full Android version without problems.

I do not know if you know but the update that came today is the final version of NVIDIA (Stable Version), it is no longer preview, have corrected some BUGS of beta 7.0.1 not to say all
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Andro.Gamer wrote:
zulu99 wrote:The 7.0.2 is the same copy of 7.0.1, in case something changed we can build also another full Android version without problems.

I do not know if you know but the update that came today is the final version of NVIDIA (Stable Version), it is no longer preview, have corrected some BUGS of beta 7.0.1 not to say all
Which bugs ?

The bugs found by me and corrected in Full Android are still in the official Nvidia version.
Anyway if you have somthing specific as request, let me know.

For example, in the Official firmware i have this bug corrected, but in full Android no.

Specify precisely wich bug. Thanks.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Added in the second post this suggestion:

Magisk don't remember to which app you granted root permissions ?:

We hope that future versions of Magisk will be more stable on Shield TV.

In the meantime, if you have problems, go in the Magisk Manager, click uninstall Magisk. Do a complete reboot cicle without Magisk. Reinstall the Magisk patched boot image and reinstall the Magisk Manager. Grant root permissions to DroidMote Server as first app. Restart to see if DroidMote start at boot without ask again root permissions.
MiikkaKoo

Post by MiikkaKoo »

How about screensaver/backdrop, it only go sleep?
All other things working fine :)
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

Is there any way to upgrade from one version of Android Full to another? Because if I have the v1.3 and then the v1.4 comes out and I already have many things installed and configured I would not want to start from scratch one more time. As for the BUGS I see that the broken sound continues, it takes longer to boot AF, before stock OREO started very fast, I do not know why.

I bought DroidMote Server and Touch Profile, I would like to know if TOUCH PROFILE is going to stay like this or I could receive some update because it is very limited of buttons to assign in a HADWARE CONTROLLER, for example for games like PUNG MOBILE or Creative Destruction missing many buttons and does not have a DIRECTIONAL PAD to assign separately from the Left Stick that works for both. I would appreciate an answer