[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
jbsasuke

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.3]

Post by jbsasuke »

greetings I could update the boot_foster for 7.0.2 I want to root my nvidia shield tv 2015 with magisk to use droidmote with all its functions thanks for your good job
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Andro.Gamer wrote:Is there any way to upgrade from one version of Android Full to another? Because if I have the v1.3 and then the v1.4 comes out and I already have many things installed and configured I would not want to start from scratch one more time. As for the BUGS I see that the broken sound continues, it takes longer to boot AF, before stock OREO started very fast, I do not know why.

I bought DroidMote Server and Touch Profile, I would like to know if TOUCH PROFILE is going to stay like this or I could receive some update because it is very limited of buttons to assign in a HADWARE CONTROLLER, for example for games like PUNG MOBILE or Creative Destruction missing many buttons and does not have a DIRECTIONAL PAD to assign separately from the Left Stick that works for both. I would appreciate an answer
From a full Android version to another,
if the update is not so big, you can flash the system image without wipe. IN this way you not lose data.

------------------------
Touch Profile Creator map the buttons of the DroidMote software controller ( that have more buttons than an hardware controller) and the buttons of an hardware controller.

If an hardware controller have a limited number of buttons, is a thing that i can't solve. Because i not create hardware controllers. :)

I'm joking, but the reality is that hardware controllers not have sufficient buttons to map everything. For this reason you have also the touch mouse on right stick. With Touch Mouse you can do not frequents actions when the game have many buttons.

DIRECTIONAL PAD can't be separated from left stick actions, because also if the mapping is the same, the resulting movment is different.
Some games need the DPAd, others Analog stick

Anyway Pubg mobile is playable:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIgHVdxO6Dw

Take confidence with the controller on phone, accept the idea, and you'll see that you'll forget the hardware controllers.
I could play with hardware controllers, but every day i play with my phone as controller. Because I got used to it. And is more simple use the mouse or Touch Mouse on Phone.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

jbsasuke wrote:greetings I could update the boot_foster for 7.0.2 I want to root my nvidia shield tv 2015 with magisk to use droidmote with all its functions thanks for your good job
You can use 7.0.1 on 7.0.2 without problems.
7.0.1 and 7.0.2 are almost identical.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
milkybar1983

Post by milkybar1983 »

another bug: the youtube pause button overlay won't disappear when going fullscreen
Andro.Gamer

Post by Andro.Gamer »

It is not about HARDWARE CONTROLLER is limited of buttons, it is about tactile games are complex commands on screen and at least THE CREATOR OF TACTICAL PROFILES should have the option of being able to assign the DIRECTIONAL PAD separately from the MAIN STICK.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

milkybar1983 wrote:another bug: the youtube pause button overlay won't disappear when going fullscreen
check what you installed that create this problem.

i don't have problems with youtube, but strange apps can cause this problem.

or maybe i not understand what you wrote.

You are talking about the youtube app, the browser with youtube or what ?
jbsasuke

Post by jbsasuke »

zulu99 wrote:
jbsasuke wrote:greetings I could update the boot_foster for 7.0.2 I want to root my nvidia shield tv 2015 with magisk to use droidmote with all its functions thanks for your good job

thank you very much for your answer another question for root with magisk and its boot patch is just flash by fatboot and install manager magisk or I have to install Magisk-v16.0 and install twrp too
PLAY911

Post by PLAY911 »

Zulu would you update or rather stay in Nougat?
Thx
Regards
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

jbsasuke wrote:
zulu99 wrote:

thank you very much for your answer another question for root with magisk and its boot patch is just flash by fatboot and install manager magisk or I have to install Magisk-v16.0 and install twrp too
all is write in the fist post.

you must only install the patched boot image in first post and when the firmware start, install magisk manager.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

PLAY911 wrote:Zulu would you update or rather stay in Nougat?
Thx
Regards
if you not realized, this is the 3 version of OREO