You can experiment everything you want also with root, if you destroy something, you can always start from scratch.
In this list you can find many pre-made touch profiles for multi touch games:
Based on the lastest PIE Android Studio Emulator
Portable - zero installation - apart for the Intel® HAXM
Compatible with X86 and ARM apps and games
Rooted with Magisk
System partition writable
* Full Android PIE Emulator for PC Windows 1.1 firmware: https://bit.ly/2YXKuaF
* Full Android PIE Emulator for PC Linux 1.1 firmware: http://bit.ly/2W258EL
To have Magisk working, you need the Magisk Manager 6.1.0 that you can download after the first boot
https://github.com/topjohnwu/Magisk/rel ... ger-v6.1.0
Support the development with a vote on Google Play for DroidMote Client
1) Before you start, make sure you installed the Intel® Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager that you find inside the folder "Hardware_Accelerated_Execution_Manager".
2) Click on "Start Emulator.bat" to start the Emulator.
3) To make DroidMote Server reachable in your local network, when the Server start inside the Emulator, click on "DroidMote Server Port Forward.bat"
Open Terminal and "Start-Emulator.sh" to start the emulator.
When the emulator start and you see the DroidMote Server icon, in the Terminal "DroidMote_Server_Port_Forward.sh"
to make the Server reachable in your local network.
https://github.com/intel/haxm/wiki/Inst ... on-Windows
Updated the Android studio emulator to version 29.0.6
Updated the Intel Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (HAXM) to 7.5.1