mouse lag every 25s

Discussion about DroidMote Client
miken175

mouse lag every 25s

Post by miken175 »

Hi all
I've installed latest droidmote server on my MK802IV mini PC and droidmote client.

Using WiFi analyzer I see there is only my channel here with a decent strength.

My lag problem seems not related to wifi because it occours every 25 seconds (duration 2-4 sec).

Sounds like a service/daemon running using that frequency.

I've installed the client on both my GSII and my Nexus7 experiencing the same issue.

Is either droidmote server or client using that time interval?
May be it is another process on my mini PC.
If this is the case, is there any way (app) to identify that process?
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: mouse lag every 25s

Post by zulu99 »

If in your MK802IV mini PC you have the standard stock rom you have also many bloatware inside your android.

expecially one app called ehomemediacenter apk in he system folder that can cause many problems on many router.

the only solution after using this app (that start automatically also if you not use it) is to restart your router.

after restarting your router test again the server on your nexus controlled by your GSii

if this is the problem delete this app from the system folder of your MK802IV mini PC.

Usually the stock roms of many rk3188 android hdmi stick and tv box have many bloatware inside and have the android source code modified. Not all apps from google play works well, but if you find a good custom rom, all can work very very well.

i have mk802, minix neo g4, tronsmart t428, minix x7, asus tf101, GSI and GSIII in all this devices specially in the rk3188 devices i don't have stock roms.

update:
from what i read in internet, the first model of MK802IV mini PC have also some wifi specific problems.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
miken175

Post by miken175 »

Thanks for your reply.

I definitely think this is a MK802 specific issue..

My mini PC uses the AP6210 wifi chip, instead of RTL8188, to solve first series low quality connections.

The ehomemediacenter you mention seems a good candidate for the every 25s lag. May be it checks incoming streaming or whatever using that frequency.

I'll try to uninstall it and restart all things.

It's a pity that a decent hardware with a decent price comes with so pourly written software.

I've just skipped last official FW cause the system was unstable.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

unfortunately these chinese devices, have a low price, but really bad software
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Antonikonse

mouse lag every 25s

Post by Antonikonse »

So how can I disable the mouse lag that is caused by vsync ?
I cannot find an option for vsync.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Antonikonse wrote:So how can I disable the mouse lag that is caused by vsync ?
I cannot find an option for vsync.
this forum is for droidmote support, not to solve problems of specific hardware.

in case you have a cheap android tv box that not work well, about droidmote i sugest to connect the server device via ethernet cable.

But you can understand easly that is a problem of your device because if you try with another good device the problem not happen.

many chinese boxes have not good wifi. especially in the past. Today there are many new good models