Force Close on Xperia Play and Arc S

Discussion about DroidMote Client
wezck

Force Close on Xperia Play and Arc S

Post by wezck »

Hello everybody I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Stock Rom 4.0.4 with Droidmote server and one Xperia Play and one Xperia Arc S stock rom 2.3 with Droidmote client and in this device client I have Force Close when I want to use gamepad, the connection is OK. Why? Sorry for my poor English.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Force Close on Xperia Play and Arc S

Post by zulu99 »

it is very strange, there are many many users with client on Xperia Play and not have problems.

have you the last version ? in the next day i update with a new version for other changes. you can check this.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

wezck wrote:Hello everybody I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Stock Rom 4.0.4 with Droidmote server and one Xperia Play and one Xperia Arc S stock rom 2.3 with Droidmote client and in this device client I have Force Close when I want to use gamepad, the connection is OK. Why? Sorry for my poor English.
only you have this problem on Xperia Play. please update your rom. or disable in settings gamepad2touch and correct your touch profiles that can cause the problem.

look this:
http://www.xperiablog.net/2011/11/30/dr ... id-tablet/
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
eremsoft

Post by eremsoft »

i have a same problem on my Sony Xperia Sola with latest official firmware
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

disable gamepad2touch and correct your touch profile.

create a new touch profile with the app "touch profile creator". from version 3.2.7 of the client, when you a have a touch profile with errors, it disable automatically gamepad2touch and avvise you.

try in this mode and let me know.
eremsoft

Post by eremsoft »

Thank you for support.
i'm made my own profile, select it and now in working nice.
P.S. how i can make buttons with diagonal swipe like left-up and right-up directions (not left, right, up, down)
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

eremsoft wrote:Thank you for support.
i'm made my own profile, select it and now in working nice.
P.S. how i can make buttons with diagonal swipe like left-up and right-up directions (not left, right, up, down)
diagonal only with left stick and right stick. or with the touch mouse. (i use the touch mouse for things like this)

for all:
the touch mouse is activable only when a touch profile is active. because it need remote screen dimension and orientation. and is usefull when the game not support a real mouse or when you want make free style gestures on the game. long press and move, single tap to release.