How to buy Droidmate server?

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
drasko

How to buy Droidmate server?

Post by drasko »

Unfortunately, I can't buy Droidmote from Montenegro through PlayStore, and I'm not aware of any other way.
Do you have any alternative solution for this?
I would really want to pay for this wonderful app and use it with my MK808b, but since my country is still not accepted by Google, I have to ask for alternative payment options :(
Thanks in advance!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: How to buy Droidmate server?

Post by zulu99 »

I very very sorry of this situation. Specially when a person is so kind like you.
But unfortunately the server have inside a google license and you need the play store app to verify it.
I hope that also from Montenegro people can buy from google play in little time.
For now i'm sorry but i don't have a solution.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
pantera1989

Post by pantera1989 »

Did you try using a proxy? Or maybe open another Gmail account (if it asks for country choose UK). Then link your device to the new account (from settings>accounts). And then use a proxy to make google think you are from the UK and buy it via a computer browser. If it lets you buy it, you can then choose to send it to your device. Your device must have internet access to download it.

Good luck!
drasko

Post by drasko »

zullu99, thank you for kind words and clarification of current situation. Yes, it's a sad fact, and kinda funny also, because I'm allowed to open Google Wallet account an I have it, but due to some administrative catch, I can't use it to pay for app at their own Play Store :)

pantera1989 , I'm aware of various possibilities to trick sites to think you are from different country, but that could also result with a unpleasant situations (Credit card and Country mismatch - suspicion to fraud).

Once more, thank you both. I will try to find way to buy DM somehow for sure, and inform you when I succeed ;)
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

thanks to you for your kindness in response
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto