Quad Core Mele A1000G

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
speedylaci

Quad Core Mele A1000G

Post by speedylaci »

Hi
I got the server set up on my Mele box and the client on the android phone connection is good between the server and client ,problem is some functions like previous or home buttons don't work other thing i noticed in the client part i am missing the touch profiles in the settings ,now on the Mele box the server side i cant bring up the settings i get the connection option and the ip showing and that's about it nothing further i can do ,i tried also need for speed which is either touch or gyro game i couldn't control it at all the reason for this app so my kids can play this kind of games on big screen fly mouse not supported in lots of android touch games please help me out here so i can get this app working properly .
,i appreciate your efforts
Regards
Laszlo
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Quad Core Mele A1000G

Post by zulu99 »

you need the last client and the last server.

i think you don't have all configurations files. To solve read this page (first lines) http://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm

to go in settings in the server side, there are 3 dots in the status bar. click on this to have settings.

i don't understand what mean: "in the client part i am missing the touch profiles in the settings"
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
speedylaci

Post by speedylaci »

Hi thank you for the suggestions sorry i am not an expert so this is not me complaining i just don't know :( When i select touch profile in the phone droidmote client it's empty but i was reading more and i see you have the touch profile creator so i got it ,i didn't know that i have to create one please lead me through how to do it i really appreciate your help or it supposed to be already in the client a touch profile?
Thanks
speedylaci

Post by speedylaci »

What program can i use to check if i have this files on the server ? Thank you

droidmote.kl in /system/usr/keylayout
droidmote.kcm in /system/usr/keychars
droidmote.idc in /system/usr/idc
droidmotemt.idc in /system/usr/idc
droidmotegt.idc in /system/usr/idc
speedylaci

Post by speedylaci »

Hi Zulu
I found the files in the system with FX file explorer
droidmote.kl in /system/usr/keylayout
droidmote.kcm in /system/usr/keychars
droidmote.idc in /system/usr/idc
droidmotemt.idc in /system/usr/idc
droidmotegt.idc in /system/usr/idc
I did exactly as in the F.A.Q nr 24 everything and still no change only the mouse function works only problem i don't know what i supposed to do with busybox so i only installed it then i got the server installed and what next because in busybox i didn't recognize any file what needs to be installed suggested on the F.A.Q page or here and as i mentioned throgh Fx i found the files i am really lost at this point thanks for your patience
Laszlo
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

busybox copy the configurations files in the right folders.

the droimdote.kl is responsable of mapping (example home button and all other keys and buttons )

when the client connect to the server use this configutration file droidmote.kl, that is also cutomizable. all keys and buttons can be remapped.

android works in this way also for all hardware keyboard. but i know that some chinese firmware tend to extremly modify android.

retry:
uninstall droidmote server
install busybox
in busybox click on install
reinstall droidmote server
start the server
connect the client

on the configurations files you must have the right permissions, that are assigned automatically from droidmote server at first start. but without busybox installed well this can't happen.

If you've done everything and you still have problems, the problem is your firmware (bad chinese firmware). But with a firmware update with a good cyanogenmod or android version closest to aosp you can solve the problem.

try also to update the stock firmware of your Quad Core Mele A1000G
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Please read this to understand how droidmote work:

http://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm

In this page and in the forums there are all the informations about touch profiles, keylayout, controller mode, how you can use the accelerometer and in wich games etc.