** Application not Licensed **

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
zulu99
Site Admin

** Application not Licensed **

Post by zulu99 »

After reading this page http://www.videomap.it/dmsguide.htm in the part "License Problems" consider also this fact:

Some android hdmi sticks, cause bad firmware, have date and time very old because the OS can't update it automatically. If you have license failure of DroidMote Server or other paid app, be sure to have updated date and time of Android.

If your android firmware not automatically update date and time, you can use a free app that do this from google play.

Is normal that a license granted after a date can't work with a date of many year ago. :)

When you have problem with DroidMote Server, the first thing to do is:

Go in Settings -> Apps -> DroidMote Server
Clear cache
Uninstall
Reinstall from Google Play
Start the Server
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Violation2017

Re: ** Application not Licensed **

Post by Violation2017 »

Just tried this on my Nvidia Shield TV after trying to start droidmote server and getting a missing license error but did not fix the problem.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: ** Application not Licensed **

Post by zulu99 »

Violation2017 wrote:Just tried this on my Nvidia Shield TV after trying to start droidmote server and getting a missing license error but did not fix the problem.
contact me via email that you see in the app.

i will check your license and i will intruct step by step.

On license problems you can contact me directly via email support.

I don't know special problems on license right now, if you have google play working and data and time correct.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto