RK3188 devices with Touchmouse, Gamepad2touch not working

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
zulu99
Site Admin

RK3188 devices with Touchmouse, Gamepad2touch not working

Post by zulu99 »

In the last 4.2.2 stock firmware of some RK3188, RK3066 devices the Chinese have outdone themselves, they completely ruined and changed the input subsystem of Android.

I confirm that your firmware is not original Android but a chinese subspecies.

I suggest to extract the kernel and install a good custom firmware.

But if you want droidmote working on your not original Android you can solve in this way:

download this file http://d-h.st/ZJf

inside you find two files libinput.so and framework-res.apk

copy libinput.so in /system/lib
copy framework-res.apk /system/framework
assign the same file permissions of old files
reboot
uninstall completly DroidMote and reinstall.

You can get the original libinput.so also from another rk3188 4.2.2 firmware and replace your garbage version.

Please share this information with all. I not suggest to buy this devices if you are not sure that you can install on it a custom firmware.

Stock firmware of rk3188 devices have the main source code of Android completly ruined specially in the input subsystem.

Attention: I refer to the latest stock firmware 4.2.2 of some Rk3188, RK3066 with this launcher, not all others rk3066, rk3188 firmwares. You can know that you have this bad firmware if using the touchmouse or touch actions, you see a little hand icon instead the touch action:

Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto