Netflix map in MX Android box

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
pepepapa82

Netflix map in MX Android box

Post by pepepapa82 »

HI all,

I'm using the server in an android box and Netflix (android app) is not responding to the "audio" mapping.

Not sure if it should, but it would be nice to be able to play/pause/stop/seek in netflix just like it works in other video apps such as kodi, MX player, etc
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Netflix map in MX Android box

Post by zulu99 »

pepepapa82 wrote:HI all,

I'm using the server in an android box and Netflix (android app) is not responding to the "audio" mapping.

Not sure if it should, but it would be nice to be able to play/pause/stop/seek in netflix just like it works in other video apps such as kodi, MX player, etc
You should request this to Netflix not to.me.

Is netflix that must accept also play pause etc. like others aops.

However you have the mouse and two finger multi touch and with this two functionalities you can control everything.

For the audio, you control the main audio of Android usually. Is app independent.

If you have problem with audio, you have problem with every remote, is not a droidmote problem. I can suggest to disable audio passtrough in your box. Maybe you have enabled this functionality but you don't use an av receiver.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto