SERVER KEEPS TURNING OFF

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
vasman786

SERVER KEEPS TURNING OFF

Post by vasman786 »

I recently purchased droidmote server from the playstore for my android box and installed the client on my android phone. Everything worked great for a few days but now everytime I turn the server on and connect on my phone as soon as I leave the server screen the server turns off. I've tried uninstalling the server app and rebooting the box and reinstalling but it is the same thing. Please help.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: SERVER KEEPS TURNING OFF

Post by zulu99 »

vasman786 wrote:I recently purchased droidmote server from the playstore for my android box and installed the client on my android phone. Everything worked great for a few days but now everytime I turn the server on and connect on my phone as soon as I leave the server screen the server turns off. I've tried uninstalling the server app and rebooting the box and reinstalling but it is the same thing. Please help.
what is your device model and android version ?

what changed from when the app worked well ?

this can happen if the OS kill all background services or is out of memory.

check the Android settings about background services and power options.

Anyway is not a normal behaviour or something that can happen, is a problem of your firmware that kill the app and is not normal.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto