Droidmote Server License Issue

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
jargha

Droidmote Server License Issue

Post by jargha »

Hi,

I purchased and installed the Droidmote Server for Android to use on my MK802+. It worked fine initially, however my device was factory reset twice since. I re-installed Droidmote Server but on my most recent re-install, when I start it up it fails on checking license.

Can you tell me is there a limit to the number of times you can install this after purchasing, or once purchased should I be able to reinstall as many times as I want? If so do you know what the issue could be as to why license check is failing (there is a working internet connection!) ?

Thanks,
jAH

I can PM Google Play id etc. if required.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Droidmote Server License Issue

Post by zulu99 »

Absolutely your license is valid.

The problem i think is the actual google play app, after you have resetted your MK802+

Or it is the original one that show chinese country as default, and china can't buy from google play. Or other problem related to mk802+, poor device.

You can try in this mode:

or delete the cache of google play app and reinsert your google account, or if it not work try to update manually the apk og google play app.

ATTENTION: look the date and time of your MK802+, may also be this. correct the date to the current.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
jargha

Post by jargha »

Thanks for the tips zulu, I tried clearing cache and ensuring correct date and time and I find that now it works again so all good :)

Thanks for the advice and wonderful software!
maxdaurelio

Post by maxdaurelio »

I still have the same problem of the license issue on minix neo g4.I have tried to delete cache,set the correct date,uninstall and reinstall whitout any success.It still shows dialogue to buy the app.What can i do?Thanks.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

maxdaurelio wrote:I still have the same problem of the license issue on minix neo g4.I have tried to delete cache,set the correct date,uninstall and reinstall whitout any success.It still shows dialogue to buy the app.What can i do?Thanks.
Be sure that you have the same google account that you buyed the app in the g4.
Try to set the actual date and time.

If this not solve, in extreme, make a factory reset.

License problems are not problem of DroidMote, but of google play app. Or of google servers.

The license is managed at google server side and was checked by google play app.

Many people not know this fact, and think that license problems are problem of an app buyed.

If the problems are of the app it not work in any devices.

Try the server also in other device with the same google account, in this mode you can understand where is the problem.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto