DroidMote Server on UG802 stucks when having wifi traffic

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
dcdc

DroidMote Server on UG802 stucks when having wifi traffic

Post by dcdc »

Hi, I purchased a droidmote server license and I found it's a wonderful product. Congratulations!!! 8-)
Unfortunately I'm encountering some problems when having wifi internet traffic: even when opening a simple web page or google play homepage, the mouse pointer stucks and no input is received until it finished to download data. If disconnecting and reconnecting in the meanwhile, it says "server not reachable". Thus, when streaming video or audio DroidMote is unusable. :cry:
I have an ADSL line with 18Mbps band in download and 1Mbps in upload, the wifi connection speed is showed as 65Mbps in server wifi settings and I have a UG802 droid stick as a server.
Thanks in advance! :mrgreen:
Dcdc
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: DroidMote Server on UG802 stucks when having wifi traffi

Post by zulu99 »

The problem is the wifi module of UG802.
Read on internet how many problem cause. and how many bad review there are.

Try yourself put the server on other device and see that the problem is the bad bad bad wifi of UG802.

I already know this problem. And I always recommend that everyone read the reviews before you buy an android mini pc. There are some very good mini pc, but UG802 has serious problems in the wifi module. you can fix this problem using an usb to ethernet adapter.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto