autorun

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
Kasi099

autorun

Post by Kasi099 »

i use the server with my mk808.
when i start the stick, i have to plug a wired mouse onto the stick, to be able to start the server. :-(
is there a chance to configure the server app on the android stick as an autorun app AND directly run the server?
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: autorun

Post by zulu99 »

have you looked in the settings ?

there is an option "start on boot" :o
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
djp090

Post by djp090 »

I have the same problem.
I set the option "start on boot", and the server app starts, but I must push the big button with a mouse.

Can't it be activated automatically when the app starts?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

what is your server version ? and what is your device ?

try to update the app supersu, reinstall DroidMote Server and re-grant root permissions.

I never had any reports of this problem, the user above was not enabled the option autostart in the settings.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
djp090

Post by djp090 »

I think I have the last versions of client/server, but need to check.
Ok, I will follow your suggestions.

I have a Rikomagig MK802IIIS.
gosar

Post by gosar »

Same here in mk802iiis. App does autostart, but the service is not running. Have to start it manually by pressing the big button.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

gosar wrote:Same here in mk802iiis. App does autostart, but the service is not running. Have to start it manually by pressing the big button.
in normal condition and in all device with a good firmware when you check "start on boot" it start automatically.
to understand if is your specific problem, get the server and try it on a good device. in this way you can understand what is the problem.