DroidMote and iStick A100

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
brunolos

DroidMote and iStick A100

Post by brunolos »

Hello
I'm new to this forum and, maybe, my question has an easy answer I'm unable to find.
I installed DroidMote Server on an iStick A100 and DroidMote Client on a Samsung Galaxy Note.
The connection between the two devices has been established, but none of the commands issued via Note seems to affect the iStick.
Thinking the problem was that iStick wasn't rooted, I Installed Unlock Root, but it showed me that iStick is already rooted.
Where am I wrong?
Thanks
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: DroidMote and iStick A100

Post by zulu99 »

You need uinput module as is written in Google play and in all part of this forum. Look the FAQ in the my signature.
Last FAQ number have same uinput module for same android mini PC. I hope one of this is for you. Otherwise you must compile the module from your kernel source code.

What is the CPU of your device ?
And what is the vermagic of generic module of your device ?
Read the last FAQ number to understand how find the vermagic.

Update:
This is an A10 allwinner like the MK802. You can
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
brunolos

Post by brunolos »

Sorry, I've done my searches inside Forum, but didn't search inside FAQ.

Following FAQ 26, I tried to verify if uinput is installed, but didn't find where terminal emulator is. File manager shows me a ".android_secure" foder, but I don't have permissions to access it. Maybe my device isn't rooted, but how could I be sure about that? Maybe Unlock Root says iStick is rooted while it really isn't?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

brunolos wrote:Sorry, I've done my searches inside Forum, but didn't search inside FAQ.

Following FAQ 26, I tried to verify if uinput is installed, but didn't find where terminal emulator is. File manager shows me a ".android_secure" foder, but I don't have permissions to access it. Maybe my device isn't rooted, but how could I be sure about that? Maybe Unlock Root says iStick is rooted while it really isn't?
you can download terminal emulator from the google play.
you can also download from google play the app super su to see if all rooted apps work.

not forget to install also busybox from google play.

aprt of this, i think you have a clone of mk802, and you not have uinput in the stock kernel, but one of the versions in the faq can work for you.

you can also install the firmware of mk802 with uinput inside on your device. if you read the guide of your device about how to restore the default firmware, you can see that the mode is like the mode of MK802 with the same Livesuit tool.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto