MK 808 and Droidmote Server

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
nimo

MK 808 and Droidmote Server

Post by nimo »

Hi everyone

Just wanted to know if anyone else is using the Droidmote on their MK808 and have managed to get the accelerometer to work for their Android games via their Android device (I use my Samsung Galaxy S2 and HP Touchpad)
Is there a specific setting to get it working like create a profile, if so please assist me!

Please comment

Thanks
Nimo
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: MK 808 and Droidmote Server

Post by zulu99 »

Accelerometer work only in games that support real gamepad.
And you can customize it with droidmote.kl or the ingame settings.
Find a game that support a real controller and i show you how configure it.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
nimo

Post by nimo »

Hi,

I tested with Beach Buggy Blit and the accelerometer doesnt work
Maybe I am doing something wrong

So if I understood correctly, some games will allow only mouse (touch games) so the mouse option of Droidmote can be used, some games will allow gamepad, if so for these games we need to create a droidmote profile or need to change the .kl file on the droidmote server?

Sorry just starting to use your tool and so far I like the way it works by mapping the different keys to the android OS but i am not 100%sure how and what is the difference between the Profile on the Client and the .kl file on the Server

So for native Android games, that can be downloaded from the Google Play store, it depand what game it is (mouse onlym, gamepad, accelerometer) then depanding on that we can create either a profile via screenshot of the game with controls or create a .kl file that needs to be on the Server?

For Roms/Emulators, the same needs to be done or?

I have another thread about PS3 control via droidmote but thats another thread! :)

Thanks in advance!
Regards
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Beach Buggy have options inside the game. in this options you can customize a controller.

enable te accelerometer in droidmote client settings and move the phone on the left and on the right when you are assigning left and right direction in the game controller customization inside Beach Buggy.

when a game not have this "in-game" option, you can do this manually with the file droidmote.kl (see the customization session)

when a game not support a real controller you must create a touch profile and you can't utilize the accelerometer.

simple no ?
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto