Video player restart when client connect or disconnect

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Android
kvnphn

Video player restart when client connect or disconnect

Post by kvnphn »

When I connect or disconnect or exit droidmote client,
The playing video will be restart by itself, very frustrated,
Tested with many player apps and local or plan video, kindly advise as the client will not consistantly running, it will terminated by android system while switching apps.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Video player restart when client connect or disconnect

Post by zulu99 »

I not know if this is a problem of DroidMote.

The two player that i use Mx player and Vplayer alpha not stop the video when i disconnect.

I know this problem but i not know if it is a problem of the app or of Android. Droidmote only delete the virtual devices.

The user for now can not disconnect. I tested DroidMote Client also after 3 hours of standby and it not disconnect.
Bu attention to your android settings, be sure that in wifi advanced options, you have checked not turn off wifi in standby.

I can switch well in other apps, and when i return to DroidMote Client it is always connected.

What are your players ? I can test.
Please try also with a real mouse and with a real keyboard. But DroidMote is also a virtual touch screen, a multi-touch touchpad and a gamepad. For a good test on an app we can try all this hardware devices.

I have the suspect, but i'm not sure, that some apps not manage well external devices.

If someone have a good suggestion, or know the reason, i'm happy to read one.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
kvnphn

Post by kvnphn »

I am using MK808 TV stick as droidmote server and Samsung Galaxy W-I8150 mobile as droidmote client, both using android jelly bean 4.1.1 and 4.1.2,
at droidmote server using default video apps, vplayer, super player, bsplayer, es media player, even with Youtube also having the same problem of above,
which will either video restart or even directly exit video apps.

of course, using a real mouse is working fine, hopefully I am not alone having this problem..
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

well.

i have the server on a galaxy s 3 lte android version 4.1.2 and in youtube, vplayer and mxplayer not happen.

share your experience. we can understand what is the problem.
the important part is only the server device and the app.

but before starting the test, make sure you read the faq no.24
http://www.videomap.it/droidmote-faq.html

UPDATE:
i have tested many video apps, and with the default and good droidmote.kl and drodimote.kcm not happen in all my devices.
but suggest me other apps.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto