testsigning OFF, driver integrity checks and language

Discussion about DroidMote Server for Windows
WhereAreTheDownloads

testsigning OFF, driver integrity checks and language

Post by WhereAreTheDownloads »

Hi,

I love your app and the windows server, it works perfectly well, tough I find it very unsettling to disable the driver integrity checks and would like to know how I can revert those changes and activate them again? So what I want is some kind of uninstall manual from you, since I don't know the commands for this.

Also, I find it very annoying to run windows in test mode since there is this indication text in the corner of my desktop, is there any way to switch that off without losing the ability to run the droidmote server? (At least I can switch that off myself.)

Lastly, I wanted to inquire if you are interested in translators for your app, since your English seems to be molto male (mi spiace ^^) and I could perhaps provide you with proper English and German translations of the functions.

Regards,
the one who just wanted the downloads
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: testsigning OFF, driver integrity checks and language

Post by zulu99 »

To uninstall the drivers:
Open DOS prompt as Administrator, go in the drivers folder x64 or x32 and type uninstall

To disable test mode:
Open DOS prompt as Administrator and type bcdedit.exe -set TESTSIGNING OFF

Nothing change if you have test signing on or off in your windows machine, you must complain about this with Microsoft. Microsft want that if you develop a driver you must buy a certificate for signing your driver and this cost many money.

DroidMote Server for Windows is free. Why should I pay a lot of money if you do not gain anything.

If you search on google for sure there is a mode to eliminate the message "test signing on", for me do not by any discomfort.

About the language, I know that my English is horrible, but when I write, I solve problems for thousands of people because what I write is not poetry, but it is the computer language that is universally understood.

There is not much text in DroidMote, but if you want help me with the descriptions, instructions and readme. you're welcome.

Please, if possible change your nickname.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
WhereAreTheDownloads

Post by WhereAreTheDownloads »

- How much money? Maybe if your app is successful someday you will be able to pay for the certification. Would be great. Maybe people would even donate for this if the word has been spread. Or are you not affiliated with the DroidMote App for 1.99€?

- Do I have to revert the "DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" thing?

I just had a few more suggestions:

1. Couldn't you make some kind of batch installation that does everything automatically or at least guides people through the process and tells them what they should do next like "now restart your PC and blabla" since right now this is pretty user unfriendly, like you wrote for "smart people"

2. Next idea is to run the server as a service under windows, so that there is no annoying command line window open at all times. I tried this:
sc create „DroidMoteServer“ start= auto binpath= „C:\Programme\DroidMoteWindows\droidmote-win-server\droidmote.bat“ DisplayName= DroidMoteServer

But somehow it cannot find the path and I have to fiddle around a bit more... maybe this won't even work at all.

3. The button config seems to work with Windows Media Player only and the only people who use that also use Internet Explorer lol. So could you (or someone else) provide a button config for VLC Media Player?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

A lot of money per year. DroidMote Server for Windows is free and is the best remote control for Windows, the only one with full multitouch and touch profiles.

If you want disable test mode, yes you have to revert but DroidMote and all others driver without signature (many many many) not work.

Answer to your suggestion:

1) DroidMote as i write is for "smart people" automatic installation without understand what you do is not for "smart people".

2) I already explain how to start it as service viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62

3) Vlc is configurable in shortcut part and you can use many free apps to create your special shortcut for other apps that not have this capabilities, but remember that all is also usable with mouse and multitouch.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto