[ROM][Full Android Nougat for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: [ROM][Full Android Nougat for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Post by zulu99 »

AlexanderDgreat2018 wrote:Does anyone knows how to disable this " Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly". Visit this link on another device: g.co/ABH. At the boot up? or what file sending this error maybe I could use titanium back up to freeze it. Thanks a bunch.
It's just a stupid alert on the shield 2017 model.
Come from bootloader and just means that you are not running firmware signed by Nvidia.

I propose another message to this:
Congratulation, finally you understand how to became the real owner of your device :)
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Decentralized services are the key for a better internet.

We are tired to be controlled by Google, Apple, Facebook, Twitter !

Start change today with a Twitter decentralized alternative.

Mastodon already works and many others will come !

https://mastodon.social/about
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

Hi All,
Was trying to install FAN on my Shield 2017-16GB. After entering to fast boot mode, when i run the "fastboot oem unlock' it says FAILED <command write failed <Too many links>> error".
Running on
------------------------------------------------------------------
Shield android ver 7
Shield experience 6.3
ADB Version 1.4.2
SHIELD Family Windows USB Driver 2 2018/01/11
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Any help will be much appreciated

Enigma
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

My last invention, an emulator android 8.1 for PC that run x86 and also arm games on your PC

https://youtu.be/xnnRR2RFSYc

This is the first Android emulator 8.1 for PC that run also arm apps and games.
Pure Android without garbage inside like others emulators.
Others emulators have old version of Android and full of garbage inside.
Instead Android-x86 inside Vmware or VirualBox currently is useless because not run games.

If you have a modern PC, this is currently the best emulator in the world, no exceptions.
greystash

Post by greystash »

Is it possible to install FAN to external SSD including dual boot with original NAND? If something goes wrong with the setup so that you still have the working nvidia ATV? I read the previous postings about dual boot but I'm not sure if someone got it working finally
Mogster

Post by Mogster »

greystash wrote:Is it possible to install FAN to external SSD including dual boot with original NAND? If something goes wrong with the setup so that you still have the working nvidia ATV? I read the previous postings about dual boot but I'm not sure if someone got it working finally
Not quite. I was able to move the /data partition to an external SSD, but I couldn't get it to work for /system and /vendor.
rahjer

Post by rahjer »

Just did the full android for a new shield tv 2017 all went well until the reboot. Upon reboot it gave the first message " Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly". Visit this link on another device: g.co/ABH in yellow then the normal Nvidia logo after that, again the message " Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly". Visit this link on another device: g.co/ABH only this time the message was in red. It then went to a black screen and just stayed there.
I have reflashed it 5 times with the same result.
It just stays on the black screen...any suggestions
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

rahjer wrote:Just did the full android for a new shield tv 2017 all went well until the reboot. Upon reboot it gave the first message " Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly". Visit this link on another device: g.co/ABH in yellow then the normal Nvidia logo after that, again the message " Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly". Visit this link on another device: g.co/ABH only this time the message was in red. It then went to a black screen and just stayed there.
I have reflashed it 5 times with the same result.
It just stays on the black screen...any suggestions
Same issue here. Not sure how to reflas as i dont have shield controller and USB keyboard doesnt boot to fastboot mode. How did you manage to reflash??
rahjer

Post by rahjer »

Ok, after hours and hours of reflashing and reading a lot of posts I found that I was using an older version of ADB/Fastboot. I downloaded Ver 1.4.1 of ADB and was finally able to reflash Nvidia's original 6.3 which got me back to the starting point.

Now I can flash everything of up until the TWRP recovery.img

When I type "fastboot boot recovery.img" the Shield will reboot, display the " Your device is corrupt. It can't be trusted and may not work properly". Visit this link on another device: g.co/ABH" and then hang at the Nvidia logo and go no farther.

I am at a loss and need some suggestions.
rahjer

Post by rahjer »

Success!!! After taking a long break from both the computer and Shield, I found my problems which were of course my fault.
1. Used the wrong version of ADB/Fastboot
2. Was using my 4K TV to do this which is a no no.
3. Used the wrong version of TWRP

Up and running :D :roll: