[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
Grodri1972

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.4]

Post by Grodri1972 »

I already unlocked my bootloader and in fastboot ready to flash the new Oreo Firmware but having an issue with the download file from mega im showing corrupt can't open any ideas?? Thanks guy's
ziggy

Post by ziggy »

I found. does not depend on a bad installation or the command fastboot -w that does not clean, but from a post installation setting: that is, in my case, I have the tv very far from the sofa and not to work hard to increase the screen size from the console from big to large and this system error appears, stopping at great does not appear. said this I stay at this setting and I'm fine. if you maybe do a test to see if it does to you it would please me. for the rest, everything works for now. thank you and sorry if I broke!
Grodri1972

Post by Grodri1972 »

Is there another Link i can download the file from??
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Post by zulu99 »

Full Android Oreo updated to version 1.5

Changelog:

v.1.5
Fix crash on Settings -> Display -> Advanced -> Display size

The system UI in previous version will crash if you change Display size.
This version solve the problem and solve also the problem of the friend that posted the crash on System UI.

If you come from Full Android Oreo 1.4, you can flash only the system.img without wipe.
simple update. :)
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

ziggy wrote:I found. does not depend on a bad installation or the command fastboot -w that does not clean, but from a post installation setting: that is, in my case, I have the tv very far from the sofa and not to work hard to increase the screen size from the console from big to large and this system error appears, stopping at great does not appear. said this I stay at this setting and I'm fine. if you maybe do a test to see if it does to you it would please me. for the rest, everything works for now. thank you and sorry if I broke!
I already fixed with 1.5 version. Reflash only the system.img to solve
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
ziggy

Post by ziggy »

zulu99 wrote:
ziggy wrote:I found. does not depend on a bad installation or the command fastboot -w that does not clean, but from a post installation setting: that is, in my case, I have the tv very far from the sofa and not to work hard to increase the screen size from the console from big to large and this system error appears, stopping at great does not appear. said this I stay at this setting and I'm fine. if you maybe do a test to see if it does to you it would please me. for the rest, everything works for now. thank you and sorry if I broke!
I already fixed with 1.5 version. Reflash only the system.img to solve
great! as soon as I have time I install it ... thank you very much!
Midjet76

Post by Midjet76 »

Zulu99
Can I ask that perhaps where you talk about upgrading from full nougat to Oreo by installing recovery that it will be ok, assuming that it is OK, to use the flash-all.bat file. I tried previously to just install the .img files and not the blob file for example.
I knew I had read that you said don't install from bat file, but realised that was in relation to 2015 model.
In my case I installed the 7.0.2 recovery file using the bat command and it installed flawlessly. I then registered Atv with my Google account through my phone and WiFi worked. Now I just need to update to full Oreo. Guess now I can try 1.5. Cheers. Much appreciated your time and effort.
Grodri1972

Post by Grodri1972 »

Ok guys i found my problem with the corrupt download and could not open files it was WinRAR i extracted with 7z zip everything went smoothly hope this helps
hugh a

Post by hugh a »

my mouse / pointer is flickering and acting a little crazy after 1.5, installed only system img, setting>display now working
hugh a

Post by hugh a »

hugh a wrote:my mouse / pointer is flickering and acting a little crazy after 1.5, installed only system img, setting>display now working
i figured it out i had wrong hdmi cable, all is good