[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
2FG

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.5]

Post by 2FG »

ok ive managed to connect a bluetooth keyboard! so again pls ignore all previous requests!! what I would like to know is if there is any way to get the controller to work as its not recognised at all!!!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

2FG wrote:ok ive managed to connect a bluetooth keyboard! so again pls ignore all previous requests!! what I would like to know is if there is any way to get the controller to work as its not recognised at all!!!

from tv settings, you can pair Nvidia accessories. like in the stock firmware.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
2FG

Post by 2FG »

Zulu, thank you!! I did actually (in the end) figure that out as there are two settings,I just thought that was an anomally of rom. Thanks again!!
2FG

Post by 2FG »

The picture of gamepad doesnt reflect my 2017 gamepad, is droidmote the best solution for games like Fortnite etc with my controller?? other than that all good!!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

2FG wrote:The picture of gamepad doesnt reflect my 2017 gamepad, is droidmote the best solution for games like Fortnite etc with my controller?? other than that all good!!

i don't understand your question. What picture of gamepad ?

Fortnite support controllers and in my gameplay on youtube i played with the DroidMote controller on phone in default controller emulation mode.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
rkpisanu

Post by rkpisanu »

i try to install viper4android but the driver download/install go to error. Any help?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

cabaninho

Post by cabaninho »

I dont have wireless in my nvidia shield tv 2017 16gb. I try reinstall recovery software and nothing, no wifi now.
Please help me.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

cabaninho wrote:I dont have wireless in my nvidia shield tv 2017 16gb. I try reinstall recovery software and nothing, no wifi now.
Please help me.
Make sure that you not installed stuff of 2015 model in the 2017 model. I think this is your problem. Double check.
cabaninho

Post by cabaninho »

zulu99 wrote:
cabaninho wrote:I dont have wireless in my nvidia shield tv 2017 16gb. I try reinstall recovery software and nothing, no wifi now.
Please help me.
Make sure that you not installed stuff of 2015 model in the 2017 model. I think this is your problem. Double check.
im install nvidia shield tv 2017 recovery OS Image 7.02 and full android oreo 1.5. I dont wave wif and not turn on.
thanks