Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.7]

Post by greystash »

But I don't find the shortcuts in tasker -> profiles > apps
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

greystash wrote:But I don't find the shortcuts in tasker -> profiles > apps
i don't understand why you need tasker to add a simple shortcut on launcher home.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
greystash

Post by greystash »

No, not to add a shortcut to launcher. I would like to use Amazon video in tasker (profiles -> apps) but it is not selectable in apps.

Amazon video is only startable as a activity com.amazon.amazonvideo.livingroom/com.amazon.ignition.IgnitionActivity but you cannot select activities in tasker for a profile. I would like to switch the frame rate from 24hz before I start prime video to default (60 hz) if I close it through input tap selecting tvhz. Netflix works but it is also recognized as an app not only an activity

Do you have any idea?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

If you want see live wallpaper in action, i added one on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtlaOOxmsPI
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
KnurlFist

Post by KnurlFist »

Thank you for post YouTube of your live wallpaper. It’s exactly what I wanted.

I hate to add more work for you but I’m curious. My galaxy S7 edge have “always on display” that show clock while screen is off. Is it possible to do same with your set up?

Thank you
hugh a

Post by hugh a »

can i switch back to 1.5?
hugh a

Post by hugh a »

how to get rid of icon frames and this big frame that covers 3/4 of the home screen any time the cursor moves with in it? on 1.7
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

hugh a wrote:how to get rid of icon frames and this big frame that covers 3/4 of the home screen any time the cursor moves with in it? on 1.7
big frame that cover 3/4 of home screen ? what you are talking about ?
i don't have it on the default pixel launcher.
but i installed wallpaper app from google play with a custom wallpaper.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .wallpaper

i suggest also to install the Rootless Pixel Bridge v2
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/amirzaidi ... -download/

to have Google feeds on default Launcher.

If you don't like the default launcher, you can try many launchers from Google Play. But don't forget the launcher that you need, must support mouse in Oreo.

Update:
I understand you are talking about the area selection and icon selection. This will be removed if Nvidia update his source code and add the Google fix of wich i talked before. You can contact Nvidia, or turn back to Android TV. For me is not a big problem because i can still do everything and i not play with the launcher for my entire sessions with shield TV. Usually i go in the launcher just to click on an icon to open an app. But u are right it's annoying.
If i can contact the developer of this launcher i can propose the removal of selection inside the launcher.

Anyway Launcher Settings -> Theme -> automatic is the best config.
KnurlFist

Post by KnurlFist »

hugh a wrote:how to get rid of icon frames and this big frame that covers 3/4 of the home screen any time the cursor moves with in it? on 1.7
That’s why I want to use Smart Launcher 5 Pro because it gave me full frame of icons on my full screen. Most other launcher only do 3/4 frame on my tv screen.

Also, Smart Launcher 5 Pro allow me overlay widgets where I can use Zooper Widgets to design my own home screen.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

KnurlFist wrote:
That’s why I want to use Smart Launcher 5 Pro because it gave me full frame of icons on my full screen. Most other launcher only do 3/4 frame on my tv screen.

Also, Smart Launcher 5 Pro allow me overlay widgets where I can use Zooper Widgets to design my own home screen.
With theme -> automatic, the selection on rootless pixel launcher is not so aggressive. After 10 minutes of use, you completly foget it. If you not continue to watch to it in maniacal way.

Before your posts, i had not even noticed it.

But everyone have his preferences. I know.