[ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Full Android Experience with NO Limits on Shield TV and Nexus Player
Dramosith

Re: [ROM][Full Android Oreo for Shield TV][v.1.10]

Post by Dramosith »

fredphoesh wrote:
Dramosith wrote:well i want to use Oreo Full Android. but is problem if i am 7.2.3 right now? it say 7.2.2 reccomed to
NOT a problem as far as I know, I went from 7.2.3 stock to Zulu's Oreo full.
thx alot. it works now :)
Lenana

Post by Lenana »

Unfortunately I was unable to install this ROM. I'm on 7.2.3 shield pro 2017. Everything flashes successfully but the device never goes past the colourful loading (booting) screen. I am hoping zulu99 will release another version that will be compatible with all devices.
savagepagan

Post by savagepagan »

For some reason amazon prime is missing. I can only see it when I run Holo launcher.
rippin686

Post by rippin686 »

You can use a app like this to create shortcuts to apps that don't show on launcher.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xj7rmgpilmoxt ... m.apk?dl=0
savagepagan

Post by savagepagan »

rippin686 wrote:You can use a app like this to create shortcuts to apps that don't show on launcher.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xj7rmgpilmoxt ... m.apk?dl=0
Thanks. Just what I needed.
Dramosith

Post by Dramosith »

how to make screenshot Oreo TV shield?
Otisrhw

Post by Otisrhw »

Every time I open Google Assistant or someone in the house says,"hey, Google" it opens and everything starts freezing up and force closing. Any ideas?
Rechims

Post by Rechims »

Lenana wrote:Unfortunately I was unable to install this ROM. I'm on 7.2.3 shield pro 2017. Everything flashes successfully but the device never goes past the colourful loading (booting) screen. I am hoping zulu99 will release another version that will be compatible with all devices.
It might help if you boot into fastboot with the controller pressing AB, than choose factory reset.

I had the same thing on Shield 2017 16GB, I got an error with the -w command, didn't pass the Android animation. But factory reset solved it.
Davicom

Post by Davicom »

Hi all,
@zulu99 very compliments for your hard work. Excellent.
Is there a method to cancel bootstart screen image that says "You are loading differenti Os, please lock bootloader, or visit Page ..." I tried to lock bootloader from fastboot menu but the result Is that annoying splash screen on boot still remain, and everytime It get factory reset the rom...
Davicom

Post by Davicom »

Rechims wrote:
Lenana wrote:Unfortunately I was unable to install this ROM. I'm on 7.2.3 shield pro 2017. Everything flashes successfully but the device never goes past the colourful loading (booting) screen. I am hoping zulu99 will release another version that will be compatible with all devices.
It might help if you boot into fastboot with the controller pressing AB, than choose factory reset.

I had the same thing on Shield 2017 16GB, I got an error with the -w command, didn't pass the Android animation. But factory reset solved it.
Same for me: -w command should be for wipe. I did fastboot erase cache and fastboot erase userdata. I Hope this could help you