You can experiment everything you want also with root, if you destroy something, you can always start from scratch.
In this list you can find many pre-made touch profiles for multi touch games:
Based on the lastest Oreo Android Studio Emulator
Portable - zero installation - apart for the Intel® HAXM
Compatible with X86 and ARM apps and games
Rooted with Magisk
System partition writable
* Full Android Oreo Emulator for PC Windows 1.3 firmware:http://bit.ly/full_android_oreo_for_pc_windows_v1_3
* Full Android Oreo Emulator for PC Linux 1.3 firmware: http://bit.ly/full_android_oreo_for_pc_linux_v1_3
Support the development with a vote on Google Play for DroidMote Client
1) Before you start, make sure you installed the Intel® Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager that you find inside the folder "Hardware_Accelerated_Execution_Manager".
2) Click on "Start Emulator.bat" to start the Emulator.
3) To make DroidMote Server reachable in your local network, when the Server start inside the Emulator, click on "DroidMote Server Port Forward.bat"
Open Terminal and "Start-Emulator.sh" to start the emulator.
When the emulator start and you see the DroidMote Server icon, in the Terminal "DroidMote_Server_Port_Forward.sh"
to make the Server reachable in your local network.
https://github.com/intel/haxm/wiki/Inst ... on-Windows
Platform Tools update
Intel(R) Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (HAXM) update
Added also the Linux version
Intel(R) Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (HAXM) 7.2.0
Emulator v 27.3.8 ( work also with AMD cpu and Microsoft Hiper-V )