Touch Profile Creator closes everytime

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
Bushty

Touch Profile Creator closes everytime

Post by Bushty »

Hello!

I've got a problem with Touch Profile Creator. It closes everytime when I try to load a screenshot.
I already tried to reinstall the APK and reboot my system.

System: MyGica ATV520
Resolution tested: 720P & 1080P

Is there any solution available? Because I really want to create my own mappings without asking other people everytime :cry: .
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Touch Profile Creator closes everytime

Post by zulu99 »

It can close when you load the image, only if you don't have enough memory on your device.

A suggestion can be:

convert your image to jpg

Or use a moder phone to load your screenshot and create a touch profile

Or change the app with wich you take the screenshot on the game.

The problem is that the screenshot is too big for the device you are using.

If you convert the image, be sure to have the same vertical and horizontal dimentions as image result.
Only the size must be different.

On android to convert you can use the free app images easy resizer

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... izer&hl=en

p.s.
in the next update i can try to decrease automatically the size of the image in memory.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Bushty

Post by Bushty »

Hi and thanks for the answer!
The problem is that I'm not able to select the picture.. The program closes exactly the moment I click on load screenshot - I assume after that I can choose the screenshot.
And I do not honestly think that 1GB RAM is too less :-/ Because only a few high end devices out there do have more than 1GB. But anyway, I am not able to choose a screenshot - any other recommendations? :-/
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

I'm sorry I did not understand your question. your problem is different. test the update that I did today. and only when you first start the program must check your license to operate.

If you have problems again, contact me in private and i will check your license.

Try the app also on another device. Load image is a standard google api call to open the default android gallery.

It very strange.

Touch profile creator should be used on the client device and not on the server device. (Only a suggestion)

You can Share your game screenshot via email.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto