rune story

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
greatwhitebuffalo

rune story

Post by greatwhitebuffalo »

not sure if my first post went thru if it did sorry for this repost. using a rooted nvidia android tv as the server & a note 3 as the client. i downloaded game to the server which is found here http://www.androidappsgame.com/colopl-rune-story took a screen shot of the main menu, uploaded to google, then download to my note 3 and saved as a touchprofile. set the profile and checked the touchmouse box. i can see the tap marks on the main screen (has a sparkle effect where you are tapping) but no matter where i tap on my phone the one on the tv never moves. i can swipe my finger around and see the red dot on the tv moving and when it moves my tap position moves but no where the red dot is. not sure what im doing wrong. thanks in advance for the help
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: rune story

Post by zulu99 »

You problem is that you not create a good touch profile.

The result screenshot image must be the same size of your screen resolution. 1920x1080 in case of nvidia shield tv

You can take the screenshot pressing the camera button of droidmote client and after share the image to your client device.

the resulting touch profile, for nvidia shield tv must be 1920x1080 orientation 0 If the image was taken from the device in correct way, touch profile creator do all automatically.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
greatwhitebuffalo

Re: rune story

Post by greatwhitebuffalo »

Ok got it figured out the orientation needed to be -90 works great. Thanks for a good product