Please help with TouchMouse. Can't see mouse cursor.

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
ld50

Please help with TouchMouse. Can't see mouse cursor.

Post by ld50 »

Hello, I'm in need of some assistance. I've spent 3 hours trying to figure this out. I'm using a Nvidia Android TV with your Marshmellow 1.2 ROM and xBox 360 wireless controller. I have TouchMouse and Gamepad2Touch enabled. My screen size 1920x1080. I'm trying to play Rise of Darkness which needs TouchMouse to navigate. I tried your xml from your YouTube channel. The problem is I cannot see the emulated mouse moving on-screen like it is seen on the YouTube video. I'm at a lost and frustrated any help would be much appreciated.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Please help with TouchMouse. Can't see mouse cursor.

Post by zulu99 »

ld50 wrote:Hello, I'm in need of some assistance. I've spent 3 hours trying to figure this out. I'm using a Nvidia Android TV with your Marshmellow 1.2 ROM and xBox 360 wireless controller. I have TouchMouse and Gamepad2Touch enabled. My screen size 1920x1080. I'm trying to play Rise of Darkness which needs TouchMouse to navigate. I tried your xml from your YouTube channel. The problem is I cannot see the emulated mouse moving on-screen like it is seen on the YouTube video. I'm at a lost and frustrated any help would be much appreciated.

you can control the touchmouse only with your phone. In your phone you must select the xml profile and select touchmouse in client settings.

Maybe you want the touchmouse on the hardware controller, but this is not possible. ONly with the phone the touchmouse is possible.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
ld50

Post by ld50 »

zulu99 wrote:
ld50 wrote:Hello, I'm in need of some assistance. I've spent 3 hours trying to figure this out. I'm using a Nvidia Android TV with your Marshmellow 1.2 ROM and xBox 360 wireless controller. I have TouchMouse and Gamepad2Touch enabled. My screen size 1920x1080. I'm trying to play Rise of Darkness which needs TouchMouse to navigate. I tried your xml from your YouTube channel. The problem is I cannot see the emulated mouse moving on-screen like it is seen on the YouTube video. I'm at a lost and frustrated any help would be much appreciated.

you can control the touchmouse only with your phone. In your phone you must select the xml profile and select touchmouse in client settings.

Maybe you want the touchmouse on the hardware controller, but this is not possible. ONly with the phone the touchmouse is possible.
Thank you for clearing that up. Do I need DroidMote Server and Client running on my phone to use the TouchMouse?.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

ld50 wrote:
zulu99 wrote:

Thank you for clearing that up. Do I need DroidMote Server and Client running on my phone to use the TouchMouse?.
the client on phone and the server on the android tv box
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto