looking for Vainglory Profile

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
Mosquito

looking for Vainglory Profile

Post by Mosquito »

Hi,

I would like to play Vainglory on my Shield TV. It's an touch Only Moba without native Gamecontroller Support. To make the avatar moving to each direction is simple. Even to map Special Attackbuttons is easy. But It's difficult to handle the aiming on enemys. The Best would be an run&shoot/attack profile to quickly switch directions, f.e. running to the left and shoot to the right.

Does Somebody knows this game? Or Does somebody ever made a Profile for Vainglory or would like to build a Profile?

thx
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: looking for Vainglory Profile

Post by zulu99 »

Mosquito wrote:Hi,

I would like to play Vainglory on my Shield TV. It's an touch Only Moba without native Gamecontroller Support. To make the avatar moving to each direction is simple. Even to map Special Attackbuttons is easy. But It's difficult to handle the aiming on enemys. The Best would be an run&shoot/attack profile to quickly switch directions, f.e. running to the left and shoot to the right.

Does Somebody knows this game? Or Does somebody ever made a Profile for Vainglory or would like to build a Profile?

thx
i think you can play with the touch mouse.

try with the touch mouse.
to use the touch mouse you can load a generic touch profile, the important thing is that the touch profile was made for the screen resolution of your device. for shield tv a generic 1920x1080 is good

but i will test the game to see if we can combine the tuch mouse also with a specific touch profile.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

I tested the game, but you are right, is not simple create a good touch profile.

Assuming that you want use an hardware controller, you must use the mouse or the touch mouse for attacks.
You can use the left stick to move, placing a big circle in the middle of the screen.
Since you need for the entire gameplay the mouse or the touch mouse on controller, you can't press START button to return in gamepad2touch mode, therefore you can map only the right trigger and the B button for special actions.
When you are in mouse mode, A, X, Y and others buttons are used for navigation.

you can use a profile like the one that i attached to this post.

Left stick to move the character
right stick to move the mouse to aim and left trigger to shot
right trigger and B button for special actions.
all others things with the mouse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Mosquito

Post by Mosquito »

Thx Zulu!
The thing is that this Game is very fast to play. Aiming with right Stick as Mouse is to heavy and slow.
My idea is to use the left stick to move, and the right stick to spam multi-clicks starting from the character in a line to the border of the screen in that direction that you press.

possible?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Mosquito wrote:Thx Zulu!
The thing is that this Game is very fast to play. Aiming with right Stick as Mouse is to heavy and slow.
My idea is to use the left stick to move, and the right stick to spam multi-clicks starting from the character in a line to the border of the screen in that direction that you press.

possible?
i thought the same thing, but the right stick is just a movement, not also a click.
you should try with the relative movment, but i don't think can solve.