Light: Heroes of Loux

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
Violation2017

Light: Heroes of Loux

Post by Violation2017 »

I have been trying to figure this out for a few hours now, I just don't seem to understand the steps or process for this. I am thinking I need a Touch Mouse Profile but not exactly sure how to do this for this game. Any help would be appreciated please.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Light: Heroes of Loux

Post by zulu99 »

Take a look here for how to use DroidMote:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... kTajlt6TGT

Download a generic touch profile, go in Client Settings and enable Touch Mouse

If instead you don't need only the touch mouse but also a profile for your game, you can create it with touch profile creator.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
Violation2017

Post by Violation2017 »

Generic Profile? what do you mean I tied to figure out how to create one but the game has 3 screens centered a left and right screen also. my logitech trackball mouse works for most of the spots to click in game except the areas on the 3 screens. I am unable to figure out how to make the areas highlightable or clickable, example would be like the summon heros or use scrolls areas. Aside from the main buttons on bottom or sides of screen nothing else is clickable for me.
Violation2017

Post by Violation2017 »

Month Later and still unable to get anything figured out, being disabled sucks. I have the nvidia shield tv with your os running on it i have a usb mouse and keyboard plugged in. Before you get angry with me about not downloading a generic profile from your link, i went there only thing i found was your different video's. I do not have a phone like in a lot of yours. since I am paralyzed on my left side I can not hold let alone play a touch screen with only 1 arm/hand. hence the reason i came here looking for possible help with the game. I made the mistake of putting money into it before i realized functionality was limited. Guess I mark it up as a loss and play something else that i can use just a mouse and keyboard on.
donkaster

Post by donkaster »

Violation2017 wrote:Month Later and still unable to get anything figured out, being disabled sucks. I have the nvidia shield tv with your os running on it i have a usb mouse and keyboard plugged in. Before you get angry with me about not downloading a generic profile from your link, i went there only thing i found was your different video's. I do not have a phone like in a lot of yours. since I am paralyzed on my left side I can not hold let alone play a touch screen with only 1 arm/hand. hence the reason i came here looking for possible help with the game. I made the mistake of putting money into it before i realized functionality was limited. Guess I mark it up as a loss and play something else that i can use just a mouse and keyboard on.
It's clear to me now.
This time I'm going to find the best site ever. Nothing can't stop me from winning more and more. This thing is better than my previous job, for sure.