Touch profile creator

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
damians

Touch profile creator

Post by damians »

Good, I have a problem with the touch profile creator app I bought on the playstore.
I want to play with a wireless contoller (Easysmx 2.4G wireless) on my smartphone with games that do not support a joypad.

I have a xiaomi mi 8 with miia 10 of xiaomi.eu with magisk installed.
On the smartphone I installed droidmote client and droidmote server.
I connected droidmote client to droidmote server.
I took a screenshot of the game and uploaded the screenshot on the touch profile creator app. I inserted and mapped the buttons on the screenshot.
I loaded the flie xml into the client droidmote and activated it, I activated the droidmote client keyboard.
I have enabled the Gamepad2touch option in the settings.
The problem is that when I try to play with the joypad the buttons do not correspond absolutely to the commands I have assigned.
For example, when I press the x button, the voice search always opens, even if I have assigned the x button to the jump, the shot, etc.
How can I solve ...
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Touch profile creator

Post by zulu99 »

damians wrote:Good, I have a problem with the touch profile creator app I bought on the playstore.
I want to play with a wireless contoller (Easysmx 2.4G wireless) on my smartphone with games that do not support a joypad.

I have a xiaomi mi 8 with miia 10 of xiaomi.eu with magisk installed.
On the smartphone I installed droidmote client and droidmote server.
I connected droidmote client to droidmote server.
I took a screenshot of the game and uploaded the screenshot on the touch profile creator app. I inserted and mapped the buttons on the screenshot.
I loaded the flie xml into the client droidmote and activated it, I activated the droidmote client keyboard.
I have enabled the Gamepad2touch option in the settings.
The problem is that when I try to play with the joypad the buttons do not correspond absolutely to the commands I have assigned.
For example, when I press the x button, the voice search always opens, even if I have assigned the x button to the jump, the shot, etc.
How can I solve ...

you are in mouse mode. To enable and disable mouse mode on controller, you can press the Play / Start button.

https://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm#droidmoteIME
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto