Touch Profiles for Games suggestion

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
zulu99
Site Admin

Touch Profiles for Games suggestion

Post by zulu99 »

When i not work in update for DroidMote, i like to make touch profiles for games.

Suggest me your preferred game in this thread and i make one.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
jazzy66-

Re: Touch Profiles for Games suggestion

Post by jazzy66- »

hi,

Fantastic work! Everything works great on:
- POV (HTPC) RK3066 Cortex-A9 Dual Core (2x 1,6 GHz) Mali400 Quad-Core 1024 MB

Droidmote Client on:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1.
- Google Nexus S phone
- Samsung Galaxy S2

It would be nice to have a touch profile for "hill climb racing".

Also, it would be nice to have a list of games (and also devices) which work (and don't work...) in this forum (sort of spreadsheed with games per line and solution and / or touchprofile for different displays in column.

Perhaps documentation in general could be improved? (I personally find that basic concepts are explained to shortly (read the FAQ and the forum for hours... --> for example, I looked for hours to find a solution for temple run until I understood that the game has to support natively gamepad (and there are no in-game controller settings)).
--> that's not a critic but only a hint: documentation is a very important instrument for the success of your great application!

Thank you for your work
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

I'm completely in agreement with you.

But remember that it is very difficult to write code and at the same time support many users.
I try to do my best.

Now, after the latest versions, I am very satisfied of DroidMote, and I will try to make the instructions more useful.

DroidMote takes a couple of days of training, but after that, you can do all.

I would be happy that some users that appreciate my work, write mini guides in their native language.

My first language is not english, as you have probably noticed :oops:

I apologize to all for my terrible English, but in addition to not being my language, I'm always in a hurry to complete another code.

p.s.
temple run is a strange game because is a multi-touch-only games in wich you can't disable the accelerometer.
but you can play also with all multi-touch-only games creating a touch profile.

The main concept is:
If a game support a controller, you can play with DroidMote Client in the default controller simulation mode and you can use also the accelerometer.
If the game is an multi-touch-only game, you can play with DroidMote Client in Gamepad2touch mode and you must load a touch profile for this game.
Is the same thing, even if you hook an hardware controller on DroidMote Client.
When you can't click on a menu game button with the mouse, you can use the touch mouse, that require a touch profile to be activated.

(in the TouchMouse case only server screen size and orientation is important in the touch profile)
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
jazzy66-

Post by jazzy66- »

hello zulu,

i just wamted to say thank you for the touch profile of hill climb racing!

in case you don't know what to do, what about the touch profile for raging thunder 2 :-)? (am i right that i need a touch profile in addition to the kl-server file for the accelerometer.)

great work, go on developping!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

If i remember well raging thunder 2 support controllers and you not need touch profile.

For the accelerometer you must only customize the default droidmote.kl and assign x and y to accelerometer axis.

In other post there is the kl for asphalt 7 that can work also for raging thunder two and all games that support controllers in wich you want use the accelerometer for axis x and y
djp090

MAME4droid (0.37b5)

Post by djp090 »

Is it possible to have a profile for this app.

In addition to the game pad controls, please don't forget buttons for START, COIN, EXIT, OPTIONS
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: MAME4droid (0.37b5)

Post by zulu99 »

djp090 wrote:Is it possible to have a profile for this app.

In addition to the game pad controls, please don't forget buttons for START, COIN, EXIT, OPTIONS
The emulators usually accept external gamepad, if you put droidmote in default gamepad mode you can play without create a touch profile.
Graycd

Post by Graycd »

Can we get one for mc5 blackout?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Graycd wrote:Can we get one for mc5 blackout?
it support controllers, it already work with droidmote in default controller mode. You don't need a touch profile.
enable in client settings triangle and circle button to triggers. attention around the left stick you have also another button converted in left trigger so you can aim and shot without problems.

You need the last version of MC5 from google play.
Mosquito

Post by Mosquito »

I tried to create a profile for Dirt Extreme. I wanted to place the left analogue Stick between left & right. When I play, all Buttons (throttle, breaks, Nitro) are working, but the stick not. I can See feedback lightning on the left & right buttons when I move the stick left&right, but thats all. No controll of the bike. Whats wrong?

P. S. Can you unbind the D-Pad from the left stick, because we could have more Buttons to mapp then.

Gesendet von meinem E6653 mit Tapatalk