MineCraft Touch Profile, please!

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: MineCraft Touch Profile, please!

Post by zulu99 »

I give you bad news, I could not.

Also on my minix neo g4 the cross direction is very small. Is not mappable.
But this is an error of the game that not scale well on device like this.

I tried in every way also opening the apk to see if i can change something.

I'm really sorry for the kids. I also have a child and I know what it means.

On the phone and on the tablet does not have this problem because the directionsl keys are in normal size.
But in phone and tablet i play with this game only with the mouse and the multi-touch touchpad.
With mouse i select object, long press on object and move with the arrows. With multi-touch actions i move the camera.

i'm sorry.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
jtbc

Post by jtbc »

zulu99 wrote:I give you bad news, I could not.

Also on my minix neo g4 the cross direction is very small. Is not mappable.
But this is an error of the game that not scale well on device like this.

I tried in every way also opening the apk to see if i can change something.

I'm really sorry for the kids. I also have a child and I know what it means.

On the phone and on the tablet does not have this problem because the directionsl keys are in normal size.
But in phone and tablet i play with this game only with the mouse and the multi-touch touchpad.
With mouse i select object, long press on object and move with the arrows. With multi-touch actions i move the camera.

i'm sorry.
Hi, I sincerely appreciate your time and effort in trying to help.
My son would also like to thank you very much for trying for him. :P
As of now he still can play the game with the mouse and Minecraft2.xml (need to fine tune further. Back direction is not working)
Selection can be accomplished by mouse so not a problem. As it goes, we can improve further. Not a problem.
Yes, the directional arrow is too small to be mapped by the red circle during programming.
Anyway this is another new device for him to play with besides the iPad and Phone he is playing currently. No problem. ;)
Once again we would like to thank you for your kind assistance. I have learnt some programming too.
Btw, what is the different between Normal and Relative for the Right Stick?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

normal mode for move the character , relative mode for move the camera.

relative mode is usefull because you can move the camera at 360 degrees with a single movement on the left or on the right, without move always the stick.

follow my touch profiles to understand all. open some screenshot and xml profiles created by me with the app touch profile creator, in this mode it is easier to understand.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
jtbc

Post by jtbc »

zulu99 wrote:normal mode for move the character , relative mode for move the camera.

relative mode is usefull because you can move the camera at 360 degrees with a single movement on the left or on the right, without move always the stick.

follow my touch profiles to understand all. open some screenshot and xml profiles created by me with the app touch profile creator, in this mode it is easier to understand.
Thanks for teaching. I will go through more examples. :)

Can I manually modify the radius value of the left stick from 14 to probably 10 to map the full directional arrows within the small profile? as currently the radius cut out of the screen shot, any problem?
What are the settings of sensitivity and deadzone for and the value?
Thanks.
rammy

Post by rammy »

Use this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .pro&hl=en

you can change the dpi in the settings, basically making the d-pad larger.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

rammy wrote:Use this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .pro&hl=en

you can change the dpi in the settings, basically making the d-pad larger.
Thanks for sharing this.