Hill Climb Racing

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
BoTiA

Hill Climb Racing

Post by BoTiA »

HI I just created touch profile for this game, but unfortunately on soft gamepad only brake is working (left stick), can you please advice?
Server is Neo Minix G4, client is Sony Erisccon Xperia X8 (custom rom GB 2.3)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Hill Climb Racing

Post by zulu99 »

We need also the screenshot otherwise we can't see it in the app Touch Profile Creator.

Please post the screenshot in .jpg extention.

For request of support use this general touch profile section.

Update:

You ported this touch profile from my touch profile for this game made for galaxy s 3.

You forget that your device have a status bar.

Or you hide the status bar or you can create a specific touch profile from a screenshot taken directly from your device.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
BoTiA

Post by BoTiA »

HI,
correct .. I took profile (and screenshot) from Samsung and change orientation but I didn't forget status bar .. it was hidden while I was playing
afterwards I created 1 more profile, I put the brake on right stick and gas on the left, but in that case only brake was working as well ?!
I uploaded screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Are you sure that the resolution of your minix g4 is 1280 x 720 ?

Or you have rom 1920x1080 ?

Is simple to see what you are touching while press the right stick.

In minix neo g4 go in Android Setting -> developer options -> pointer location

Do you have all configuration file of DroidMote Server ? For this read faq nr. 24 I think this is your problem.
When you installed DroidMote Server (the first time) you don't have Busybox installed and now you don't have the configuration files.

Is simple:
Install busybox
Uninstall DroidMote Server completly
Reinstall from Google Play and check if you have the confogurations files
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
BoTiA

Post by BoTiA »

it was faq 24 at the end .....
I opened busybox and click install (it was just installed before, not opened) and afterwards I re-installed DroidMote .... it is working OK now!

can you make some default check in your app... e.g. warning should be displayed that doridmote has not been installed fully in order to highlight this FAQ24 ?

anyhow .. it is working now, thanks again for quick support!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

DroidMote Server alredy check if you have Busybox. But the problem is that you rooted your device with a not good methot that install a not well busybox inside.
(The method was originally developed for another device with an old busybox without right permissions)

I sell many DroidMote for hdmi stick devices, but all this devices have not good rom, not good guide and installation for root and many other problems.

On all good android devices like Samsung, Sony, Asus , Motorola we never have problems.

But many users do not understand the difference between a good and a bad Android device, and always blame to the applications.

Why all this hdmi stick don't have a section in XDA Developer forum ? the answer is simple, but leave it to you.

In a good device like all Galaxy S models for example, when you root your device, you already install also the Busybox with the right permissions. This guide was made on xda from serious developers and uniquely for these devices. Root without Busybox is nothing, because busybox are all the linux standard commands in one binary.
If you don't have busybox you have a root that can not do anything.
BoTiA

Post by BoTiA »

I agree with you completely but price is main fact here ....
if you can get android device for less than 60$ on which you cold surf internet, watch films and play games you can not said that it is bad device .. you must said that expectations should be lower and you can not expect that everything will work immediately ...

anyhow ... this is off topic :)

my kids are enjoying playing on big TV with my mobile device .. thanks for your support and service!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

And this is my goal. That your kids are happy.

I agree with you about the price,
but I remember it because some think that they have the best Android device.
Is not your case.

Thanks to you.