Touch Profile Creator for Android

Sharing of touch profiles for games and apps according to screen resolution
zulu99
Site Admin

Touch Profile Creator for Android

Post by zulu99 »

Finally, we also have Touch Profile Creator for Android.

Now we can make touch profile directly in the client device. You can create touch profiles for Android, Windows and Linux.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... deomap.tpc

Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Touch Profile Creator for Android

Post by zulu99 »

Step by step intruction:

1) Take a screenshot of your game in server device.

2) Upload the screenshot to your Google Drive or wherever you want

3) In the client device download the screenshot from Google Drive

4) In the client device open Touch Profile Creator, load your screenshot and create your touchprofile.

5) Open DroidMote client go in settings, enable Gamepad2touch and select your touchprofile

6) Enjoy your game
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Touch Profile Creator for Android

Post by zulu99 »

You can map any controller, wireless, wired and bluetooth and also the soft controller of DroidMote Client. The important thing is that your hardware controller is working on your client device regardless of DroidMote Client. The toucprofiles are necessary only if a game not support natively an external controller. If a game support natively an external controller, you can play directly with this game without create a touch profile leaving DroidMote Client in the default real controller simulation mode.

The image below is only an example, you can map any controller that works on your android device.