[WIP] Wild Blood

This touch profiles can be used also in devices with the same screen size and form factor. The Orientation field depends on the orientation of your device relative to the landscape or portrait default orientation.
relol

[WIP] Wild Blood

Post by relol »

Hi,
I'm trying to make this game to work with droidmote, i have all the buttons mapped , all works fine but can't move. There is no difference if i put left stick or arrow buttons, neither if the buttons are normal or swipe. Can you help me? Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: [WIP] Wild Blood

Post by zulu99 »

What is your device with server installed ?

When DroidMote Server start for the first time, install in the Android devices with Android version > 3.0 same configurations files:

/system/usr/keychars/droidmote.kcm
/system/usr/keylayout/droidmote.kl
/system/usr/idc/droidmotemt.idc
/system/usr/idc/droidmotegt.idc

look if you have all this files.

/system/usr/idc/droidmotegt.idc is very important for touch profiles without this configurations files touch profiles not work well.

if you not have this files, update busybox, go in settings / apps / DroidMote Server and clear cache. After this restart DroidMote Server and see if you have this configurations files.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

i opened your touch profile, could not work, it was horrible :)

when you want add left stick and right stick, you must select the center with a mouse click and moving the mouse to set radius dimension. your error is writing left and right stick.

is normal for the first time. not warry. and thanks for the screen shot. many screenshot we have and many touch profiles will do

try the my attached below.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
relol

Post by relol »

BIG Thank you, your xml works fine.
Im using droidmote server in my Asus Transformer TF101, and using droidmote client in my nexus one. When i start the game i can move but after 3-5 seconds it becames unplayable, the screen flickers and the controller does nothing. What do you think about?
:)
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Asus TF101 is one of my development device and DroidMote Server work very very well on it.

Try to see if is a your game specific problem.

In the next days I try this game and I report to you the result of my test in this thread.
relol

Post by relol »

I've turned off and on again my tablet, started droidmote and right after that started wildblood, now works fine. Maybe it was a ram problem :)
Thanks again.

Can i make you a suggestion/ask for a new feature? Why don't you make a "tab" for a normal pad (nes or snes pad)? It would be nice :)
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

The Gamepad Tab can be used as normal gamepad, as touch simulation with touch profiles and as keyboard customizing the droidmote.kl

I think snes and nes are playable for sure with the DroidMote Gamepad as keyboard, or you can make a touch profile. The simplest way is to use the gamead as keyboard with this emulator.

But if serious emulator support a real gamepad, you can play with this emulator with the DroidMote Gamepad (the default mode).

With DroidMote you can do all. You must understand only all the futures.
relol

Post by relol »

My apologies, now i understand this app is really more powerfull and feature rich than i was expecting. I really like this app, great work zulu99 :)