Real Racing 3

This touch profiles can be used also in devices with the same screen size and form factor. The Orientation field depends on the orientation of your device relative to the landscape or portrait default orientation.
zulu99
Site Admin

Real Racing 3

Post by zulu99 »

Real Racing 3 EA Swiss Sarl
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... mes.r3_row

Disable accelerometer
Use TouchMouse to navigate buttons menu
Use in-game profile Wheel A: Touch steering - Auto accelerate - Manual brake
Set your preferred Steering Sensitivity
Load the attached touch profile on DroidMote Client
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
seahorse

Re: Real Racing 3

Post by seahorse »

Hi again,
while working on my "Linux problem" I decided to go ahead with the Android server instead.
I installed RR3 on my Uhost mini pc (similar to MK802) connected to my TV and downloaded the Touch profile from here.
I made some slight adjustments such as screen resolution and I swapped left and right joystick, I somehow find my right thumb more suitable to steer :D
So everything is working fine but ...
I find it extremely hard to steer with my thumb, especially because you don't "feel" any limits as you would with a real joystick. So my thumb regularly get "out of range" of the joystick and I lose control over the steering. I played around with the sensitivity in the RR3 settings but it's not really helping.
Is there anyway to get the "Tilt" control working with Droidmote? I use this playing with my Samsung S Advance and it's a lot easier to steer.
Or any other solution?
Cheers
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

you can use also an hardware controller attached to droidmote client instead of using the soft gamepad of DroidMote client.

instead the accelerometer of the client can be used only in games that support external gamepads/controllers

like in this video

in this game is possible because this game support external controller.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
seahorse

Post by seahorse »

I really don't see how I can attache a hardware controller on my smartphone (Samsung i9070)? :?
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Bluetooth or otg cable
seahorse

Post by seahorse »

yeah, I didn't think of that :oops: especially Bluetooth.
Thanks
seahorse

Post by seahorse »

I've been doing some more reading such as the f.a.q. (which I should have done in the first place :oops: ) and I found something quite interesting.
Namely that I can use the accelerometer of my phone and give it any code I want in the droidmote.kl, right?
So as RR3 doesn't accept external controller, and I use the Touch profile, is it possible to somehow refer the phone's accelerometer to the "left_stick" in the Touch profile?
So then I would have accelerometer(axis 0x10) ---> touch profile left_stick ---> "<left-stick x="180" y="496" radius="108" mode="normal" sensitivity="0" deadzone="1"></left-stick>"
I tried to put "axis 0x010 X" in to the droidmote.kl, ticked Accelerometer and ticked Gamepad2Touch in the settings but that didn't work.
Any ideas how I could achieve this?
Thanks again
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

i understand what you say and i just tested in the past. But it is not good in any games because the touch event can't be released and for many others problems.

Android accept all type of external devices but not external accelerometer for now. You can simulate real accelerometer only with a custom rom and from inside the source code of Android, but this ruine the stability of the system.
chplaya

Post by chplaya »

thank a lot
Tendong

Post by Tendong »

Thank you so much for sharing this game. lol