Riptide GP2

Customizing and remapping of the default key, buttons and axis of DroidMote Server for Android, usefull for Android Games with Gamepad Support
zulu99
Site Admin

Riptide GP2

Post by zulu99 »

Riptide GP2
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .red&hl=en

You can play with sticks or with the accelerometer if you use the soft controller of DroidMote Client.
Download the attached keylayout, copy it in the download folder of your server device and load it in DroidMote Server Settings->Change Keylayout

If you use an Hardware controller you don't need this custom keylayouts (you can already play). The custom keylayouts are only for soft controller of DroidMote Client.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
DacoDabo

Re: Riptide GP2

Post by DacoDabo »

This is an awesome game, as far as I know, from 16/8, this game has gone free. I hope that more and more people will play this game, because this is really great experience, don't miss it.
If your device is not suitable for this version ( such as it doesn't run Android or IOS operating system, so on) you can use file apk to solve the problem!
No game no life