[LIST] Android Games with Gamepad support

Customizing and remapping of the default key, buttons and axis of DroidMote Server for Android, usefull for Android Games with Gamepad Support
DanCar

Re: [LIST] Android Games with Gamepad support

Post by DanCar »

Which gamepad is recommended? I've tried several of these games and they don't work with logitech f310, such as riptide.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

DanCar wrote:Which gamepad is recommended? I've tried several of these games and they don't work with logitech f310, such as riptide.
this is a little list of games with gamepad support that i tested with DroidMote Client software controller. but I have not updated for some time.

have you tried your logitech f310 with DroidMote Client like in this video ?

If you want try in this mode, be sure that your logitech f310 work on your phone before using DroidMote Client.
To have your logitech f310 working on your phone you must find or create the keylayout file for your controller. the .kl file
This last thing is necessary for have your controller that work on your phone or on your tablet.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
mzeyrek

Post by mzeyrek »

Hi, I have almost same gamepad controller like yours Logitech F710 connected to a Chinese brand tablet. I've tried several times I can scroll my iMito MX androıd tv but loaded profiles does not work. I tried with simple Angry Birds re-mapping but failed. There are 2 modes X and D in Logitech F710 and don't know what to do. Can you guide how to do ? IE hold and swipe to left (even not to left should be able to everywhere while i'm pressing a button)

PS : purchased profile creator and installed to iMito to support you ;)
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

mzeyrek wrote:Hi, I have almost same gamepad controller like yours Logitech F710 connected to a Chinese brand tablet. I've tried several times I can scroll my iMito MX androıd tv but loaded profiles does not work. I tried with simple Angry Birds re-mapping but failed. There are 2 modes X and D in Logitech F710 and don't know what to do. Can you guide how to do ? IE hold and swipe to left (even not to left should be able to everywhere while i'm pressing a button)

PS : purchased profile creator and installed to iMito to support you ;)
You should connect the controller to your phone like in the video above. The mode of the controller is D.
For a game with controller support you can play with droidmote client in default controller simulation mode.
For a game with only touch action you must create a touch profile, enable gamepad2touch in the client settings and load the created profile.
Angry birds not need touch profile or controller you can play with it directly with mouse ans multi-touch touchpad.

You can use touch profile creator also on your phone is more simple. Infact you can send the screenshot of the game from the server to the client via email for example and after you can create the touch profile directly on your phone that have a touch screen and is more confortable.

All is explained in this page https://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto