Asphalt 7

This touch profiles can be used also in devices with the same screen size and form factor. The Orientation field depends on the orientation of your device relative to the landscape or portrait default orientation.
JPsy

Asphalt 7

Post by JPsy »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Asphalt 7

Post by zulu99 »

For JPsy:

Thanks for this touch profile. You have posted also touch profiles for Riptide Gp and Beach Buggy Blit, but this last two games not need touch profiles.

Riptide Gp and Beach Buggy Blit support external gamepad and you can play with this two games with DroidMote Client in default gamepad simulation mode.

You can play with Riptide Gp and Beach Buggy Blit also with the accelerometer.

All This games support external gamepad, and not need a touch profile:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4

help me with the list if you find others games that support real external controllers
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
qfreddie

Post by qfreddie »

Hi

What else should be done beside putting the XML into the SDcard and load the profile before the game?

I did the above but the default controller - the one that came with droidmote s still active.

Am i missing something?

Thanks!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Asphalt 7 can be played also with a controller, you can put DroidMote Client in default controller simulation mode.
In this mode you not need touch profile. Like in this video:

Read this:
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=520
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto