Zombiewood

This touch profiles can be used also in devices with the same screen size and form factor. The Orientation field depends on the orientation of your device relative to the landscape or portrait default orientation.
zulu99
Site Admin

Zombiewood

Post by zulu99 »

Zombiewood
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... .GloftZOHM

Some tricks on the touch profiles:
I made only the first initial general scheme of the touch profile with the app "Touch Profile Creator" and with the screen shot of the game.
After, for fine tuning, i open as text file the generated xml file with the app Es file explorer and while playing the game, make the appropriate adjustments.
The numbers that you see in the xml file, are simply the pixel coordinates or the distance always expressed in pixels. The fine tuning is very easy and intuitive, and also the game more difficult, will become a breeze.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
djp090

Re: Zombiewood

Post by djp090 »

Hello.
I have installed this profile but the guy in the game doesn't move.
I have tryied all options in the client but no way: touchmouse, gamepad2touch...
And tryied with touchpad mode,Mouse mode,gamepad mode...
It is my first game profile :(
I have 1280x730 resolution
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

What is your device with server installed ?

In droidmote client you must select gamepad2touch and after select your touchprofile.

But the profile in attachment have orientation +90 it is for phone or little tablet.

What is your device ?
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
djp090

Post by djp090 »

The server is a mini-PC RK802IIIS, connected to the TV (landscape).

Then, must I set orientation = 0 ??

I will try this afternoon.

I have a suggestion... perhaps it is not possible...

Could the server send to the client the resolution of the screen, and could the client use this info for the profiles?
The profiles will have relative coordenates, instead of absolute, and all profiles will work for any resolution...
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

you must set orientation 0 and screen resolution 1280x720 if this is your resolution

"Could the server send to the client the resolution of the screen, and could the client use this info for the profiles?
The profiles will have relative coordenates, instead of absolute, and all profiles will work for any resolution..."

this is not possible, every game have different buttons position, because there are many different type of android devices. see screen dimensions , status bar, soft keys and many other problems derived from the fragmentation of android.

but this is not a problem. when you understand, to create a touch profile you need only 1 minute. and for fine tuning you can use also a text editor in your client becouse the touch profile is a simple xml with screen coordinate.
djp090

Post by djp090 »

I meant a profile for Zombiewood for all resolutions, not a single profile for all games and all resolutions.

Ok, I will try to create a profil for another game...

Thanks!
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

djp090 wrote:I meant a profile for Zombiewood for all resolutions, not a single profile for all games and all resolutions.

Thanks!
why this not work ?

is simple, install the game, take a screen shot and map the buttons with the app "Touch Profile Creator"

or simply change the orientation field from +90 to 0 if your resolution is 1280x720
djp090

Post by djp090 »

zulu99 wrote:
djp090 wrote:I meant a profile for Zombiewood for all resolutions, not a single profile for all games and all resolutions.

Thanks!
why this not work ?

is simple, install the game, take a screen shot and map the buttons with the app "Touch Profile Creator"

or simply change the orientation field from +90 to 0 if your resolution is 1280x720
No, sorry... I must change the orientation of this profile but it must be after office time :)

For other games I will try to create the profile... If it takes me more than one minute a will contact you? ;)
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

Read also the faq nr. 24 https://www.videomap.it/droidmote-faq.html to be sure to have all functions of DroidMote working.