Deadmans Cross - Nexus 4 (1280x768)

Share the screenshot of your game and we make the relative touch profile
hiddenOne

Deadmans Cross - Nexus 4 (1280x768)

Post by hiddenOne »

Here's a screenshoot of Deadmans Cross. Details:
Device: Nexus 4
Resolution: 1280x768

I could really use a generic profile for that :)
(when I connect my mouse to nexus via OTG I can't do anthing in any game, even when touchprofiles are enabled)
zulu99
Site Admin

Re: Deadmans Cross - Nexus 4 (1280x768)

Post by zulu99 »

to click on this game with droidmote client, you must enable touchmouse in settings and select the generic 1280x720 touchprofile if you don't have a touchprofile made specifically for this game. if the server device is a phone, you must change the orientation field inside the generic 1280x720 with the value +90.

i don't undesrtand your configuration. what is your server device ? device with droidmote server inside ? the nexus 4 ?

and your client ?
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto
hiddenOne

Post by hiddenOne »

I use both the client and server on that Nexus 4 using 127.0.0.1 ip loop and I have checked touchmouse pofile which generic profile (which +90 orientation). Dunno what's wrong, I just can't click on anything inside this game. I can navigate through home screen just fine using only mouse.
zulu99
Site Admin

Post by zulu99 »

hiddenOne wrote:I use both the client and server on that Nexus 4 using 127.0.0.1 ip loop and I have checked touchmouse pofile which generic profile (which +90 orientation). Dunno what's wrong, I just can't click on anything inside this game. I can navigate through home screen just fine using only mouse.
In loop 127.0.0.1 you can use only an external hardware controller (usefull to play windows games inside Android with the help of an app for remote desktop like splashtop 2 hd, or use touch profiles of droidmote with your hardware controller for multiotuch games that not support an external controller). instead for all other functionality you must use two devices, a client and a server.
Developer of DroidMote Server and DroidMote Client. Read the Quick Start Guides and then I'll be happy to help.
Donate with Paypal or Donate with Crypto