Special Youtube Section for devices with resolution 1920x1080

This touch profiles can be used also in devices with the same screen size and form factor. The Orientation field depends on the orientation of your device relative to the landscape or portrait default orientation.
Violation2017

Re: Special Youtube Section for devices with resolution 1920x1080

Post by Violation2017 »

Thanks Zulu I will check into this and call it being old senile and semi blind, I am currently waiting for an appointment with the VA here where I live for an optomotrist my eyesight is really bad and have problems reading almost anything now days.
Violation2017

Post by Violation2017 »

@Zulu99 thank for the help figuring out what I was doing wrong with the in game/app voice to talk disable key. It turns out I need to buy me a new Nvidia Shield Tv Gamepad Controller my start button isn't recognizing or registering that specific button press.

Also upgraded from a 19" flat screen PC monitor to a 32" flat screen dvi TV. So I can acutally read a little better than before.

Possible game touch profile request if possible for someone, I'll try a substitute for now.
Game: Jurracis Survival

Thanks
Vio
Violation2017

Post by Violation2017 »

Zulu thank you for such good support on the Nvidia Shield TV and droid mote client/server and touch profile creator. Once I discoverd the disable push to talk or voice commands I have slowly started looking at the touch profile creator seriously and after 1 1/2 years now I can safely say that I have been able to make my own working Profiles Yay!!!

Current Game Profiles:
Grim Soul Dark Fantasy Survival 1.0.5
Jurassic Survival 1.1.15
WarZ Law of Survival 1.1.68
The Outlived
Zgirls II Last one

If anyone wants one of these PM me via forums here or shoot me an email @ Fullerjames404@gmail.com

Still saving to buy me a new Nvidia Controller but now that I know it was my controller button that was messing me up at least I can avoid problems in games now.